In Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, there is a Gym Task involving a secret dish in each gym. So let’s find out Medali Normal Gym Secret Menu In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet. Find a Secret Menu Item in a nearby restaurant by scrolling down. So let’s get all Medali Gym Secret Menu Answers
Like many of your favorite Pokémon games from previous generations, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have gyms. However, in these new games, beating the gym leader can be very different. Before you can challenge the leader of Medali Gym, you must first solve a riddle outside the gym in Pokemon. Fortunately, you can easily complete this secret menu item challenge with some instructions.
It can be solved fairly easily, but a few steps can be skipped. You are aware of the solutions. You can use this article to learn about Medali Normal Gym Secret Menu. So let’s learn from this article how to locate your gym secret Menu in Pokemon Scarlet and violet.
Medali Normal Gym Secret Menu Answers In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
Medali Normal Gym Secret Menu in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is not an easy menu to be discovered in the game. To get this secret menu for the gym you need to unlock the clues that will help you get the perfect diet menu.
Now go to the Treasure Eatery and order the following gym secret Menu in Pokemon Scarlet and violet.
- Grilled Rice Balls
- Medium Serving
- Extra Crispy, Fire Blast Style
Now that you’ve done that, you should have access to challenge the Gym Leader and claim your new Pokemon Scarlet and Violet badge! But also learn about the clues the secret menu item clues in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Secret Menu Item Clues In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
Three hints must be collected before you can discover the secret menu time and access the Medali Gym leader. You will need to defeat three different trainers in battle in order to obtain these hints.
Steps to get Secret Menu Item clues in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- First, use the hint that was provided to you in the Medali Gym to get in touch with the office worker who is seated at the bar in the Treasure Eatery. This NPC will provide you with “Lemon,” the first item on the Secret Menu that you require.
- Next, locate Adara, who is proclaiming their victory over Medali Gym while standing in the middle of the city. You must defeat them in battle after you speak to them.
- Upon winning, you will receive the following hint: “Odd one out at the ice cream stands.” The next ingredient, “Grilled Rice Balls,” may be found to the far left of the surrounding ice cream stands.
- Another student, Gisela, this time, can provide the third hint. She is inside the stairs leading to the amphitheater. Win the struggle with her to unlock the following hint, “a gloomy spot encircled by steps.” Enter the amphitheater by going down the steps and interacting with the locked door. A third ingredient, Fire Blast, will be handed to you at this point.
- Finally, you must defeat Santiago, the pupil in a combat situation, to receive your final clue. On the side of the road, they can be seen asking if “anyone here is taking the Gym Test.” If you succeed, you’ll discover that the last component may be discovered by paying special attention to the “blue bird Pokémon.”
- The Pokémon will cry out the last hint if you cross the street and go in his direction.
Also, read Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Sandwich Recipes | All Sandwich Recipes
This was all about Medali Normal Gym Secret Menu Answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. So explore the kingdom and enjoy eating the perfect diet for gym Scarlet and Violet. Also, be alert while choosing your menu and enjoy eating healthy foods. You can check out more such platforms on the Path of EX and enjoy them while playing and making friends.
Do mention your favorite secret recipe from the menu you prepared while playing the game in the comment section.