We, the creators and developers of Pathofex.com, hold our readers’ privacy as the topmost priority. This policy enables the readers to know about the data that is being stored on the website to the storage of such data.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
- ‘Account’ means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- ‘Company’ (referred to as either ‘the Company,’ ‘We,’ ‘Us,’ or ‘Our’ in this Agreement) refers to PathofEX, https://pathofex.com/.
- ‘Cookies’ are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- ‘Country’ refers to India.
- ‘Device’ means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- ‘Personal Data’ is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- ‘Service’ refers to the Website.
‘Service Provider’ means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
‘Third-party Social Media Service’ refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
‘Usage Data’ refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The website refers to The PathofEX, accessible from https://pathofex.com/.
‘You’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
‘Website’ is a collection of webpages that share a common domain name, in our case https://pathofex.com.
‘User’ means the one who has been accessing the website for their own purpose and has been providing certain data to the Website, which is you.
Purpose of the Policy
What Personal Data do we Collect?
The kind of data that is collected under this category are:
- Information by which the person can be identified through emails, phone, or any other mode used to communicate by you.
- Personal information like name, phone number, and geological location would be stored by our Website but not released, sold, or rented to any other party or individual who is not a part of the Website.
- The information mentioned above will be collected, but not limited to, the visit to the site, registration on the site, advertising services, sponsored content, brand mention, affiliated marketing, sales in the digital market, and more.
Such information provided by you would be used to provide a better customer service experience and to comply with legal obligations.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you browse our website, we may collect information that might not direct to you individually, such as unique device identifiers, your demographic data, information on your computer, mobile (or from whatever device you are accessing the website), IP address, browser language, and other transactional information.
We may also collect data about your site use, such as the search terms, times of access, session identification number, software crash reports, and referring website addresses. When you visit or leave our Services, we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. We also get information about IP addresses, proxy servers, operating systems, web browsers, and add-ons. If you are using a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location.
Users may find advertisement brand-mentioned content on our Website, which links to suppliers, digital products/products, or other third parties. We do not have control over the links that appear on the Website and are not responsible for what has been employed by the Website. The Website would not be responsible for any third-party websites that have been accessed by you as such websites have their own set of privacy policies.
The cookies that are utilized by our Website are site-preferred cookies. These cookies are provided to set a great experience for you based on your preferences which are set through the cookies. This website uses third-party analytics to track and gauge traffic so that we can continue to create interesting content. These cookies may keep track of things like the number of pages you view or how long you stay on the site, which helps us figure out how we can make the site better for you.
When you visit our website, third-party advertising firms are used to show adverts. In order to show you adverts for products and services you may be interested in, these businesses may utilize information about your visits to this and other websites (but not your name, address, email address, or phone number). The third-party vendors would use the cookies to collect data so as to know your choices and provide you with good advertisements.
Even though we aim at protecting your personal information but some personal information would need to be disclosed if required by the law, wherein there is a good belief that such action is pertinent to comply with respect to judicial proceedings, court order, or process on any of our Websites.
Liable to Change
The Website is liable to changes with further changes in our Website. If there are any further changes, the Website will notify the same to you and disclose the information to our users.
By email: [email protected].