Oftentimes, being on Snapchat can get overwhelming with the bombardment of notifications and pressure to maintain streaks on the platform. Thanks, to Snapchat you can take a little breath and deactivate your Snapchat account and can reactivate it anytime you want. In this article, you will get to know about the latest ways, How to Reactivate Snapchat Account.
The fascination with keeping streaks is never-ending and we cannot get enough of Snapchat filters. But as they say, excess of everything is bad, so you can easily take a little break and be back on the platform, once you feel like it.
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account?
You can deactivate your Snapchat account anytime, but you need to reactivate your account within 30 days. If your account is deactivated for over 30 days, Snapchat will permanently delete your account.
To know, how to reactivate your Snapchat account, you need to follow the given steps.
- Open Snapchat on your desired device.
- Provide your username and password credentials and then click login.
- A pop-up message saying, “Your account is currently deactivated, would you like to reactivate” will appear on the screen.
4. Tap on yes below the pop-up message will appear.
5. Another pop-up message will ask you to wait a few moments for your account to be reactivated.
6. Tap OK on the pop-up message.
7. After a few minutes, you will receive an email confirming that your account has been reactivated.
8. Log back into your account and enjoy using Snapchat.
Note: You can only reactivate your Snapchat account through your username and password and not your email.
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account
Snapchat is known as an addictive platform, but you can deactivate your Snapchat account and can reactivate it anytime you want. To know, How to Reactivate Snapchat Account, read the entire article and do share it with your friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to reactivate Snapchat Account?
1. Launch Snapchat.
2. Login to your account.
3. Confirm your consent to reactivate your account in two pop-up messages.
4. Login to your account and enjoy Snapchat.
Can I reactivate my Snapchat account through email?
You can only reactivate your Snapchat account through your username and password and not your email.
Does Snapchat delete your account if you don’t reactivate your account?
If your account is deactivated for over 30 days, Snapchat will permanently delete your account.