Are you facing the Roblox Error Code E01? Guess what? You are not alone; there are many gamers who are currently experiencing the same issue. The error code usually occurs on popular Roblox games like Blade Ball. To know how to fix the issue and what causes the error, go through this guide thoroughly.
Roblox error code has been irritating gamers, and they have been complaining about the issue on platforms like X (formerly Twitter) and Reddit. The error message that is displayed on the screen says, “You were kicked from this experience.” Followed by, “Error code: E01, please rejoin the game!.” This is not the first time we have seen errors on Roblox; earlier gamers have faced Roblox error 277 and Roblox error 267 on the platform.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn how to fix Roblox Error Code E01 and what causes the error.
In This Article
What is Roblox Error Code E01?
Roblox is considered one of the major gaming platforms, and with such following, the platform is bound to face technical glitches every now and then. The recent error that is bothering gamers is the error code E01 on the platform.
The error code E01 on Roblox means that you have been kicked out of the game. While there can be many reasons why you are being kicked out of the game, the most common reason is that there might be a server overload or because you’re using an exploit/script.
The error code E01 is a temporary one, and it typically means that your account is banned. One of the basic solutions to fix the error is to join back a few minutes or a few hours later, and the ban will most likely be lifted.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code E01?
Now that you have understood what Roblox error code E01 is, it is time to dig a little deeper and learn about the ways to fix the error. In the below-mentioned guide, I have explained the methods to fix the error code E01 on Roblox.
Method 1: Fix Roblox Error Code E01 By Clearing the Cache for Roblox
Clearing cache is the basic method by which you can fix the error; clearing excess cache gives the platform a fresh start. In order to clear the cache on various browsers and devices, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Chrome: Launch Chrome > Tap on three dots > Select Settings > Choose Privacy and Security > Select Third-party cookies > Choose the See all site data and permissions > Select Search for “Roblox” > Click on the trash icon > Clear.
- Roblox on Windows: Search for “%localappdata%” using Windows Search the>> Select Temp folder >Now Delete all of the files and folders there.
- Android Roblox app: Launch the Settings app > Apps > Roblox > Storage > Clear data > Clear cache.
- iOS Roblox app: Launch the Settings app > General > Storage > Roblox > Offload App > Offload App.
Method 2: Fix Roblox Error Code E01 By Removing Unwanted Extensions
In case you are facing an error, you need to remove unwanted extensions on your preferred browser. In order to remove extensions on Chrome and Firefox, you need to follow the given steps.
- Chrome: Tap on the puzzle icon on the screen > Choose the Manage extensions > Select Remove unwanted extensions.
- Firefox: Click on the menu button > Choose Add-ons and themes > Select Extensions > Choose Remove unwanted extensions.
Method 3: Fix Roblox Error Code E01 By Uninstalling Scripts and Exploits
You need to uninstall scripts and exploits on Roblox error code E01; you need to follow the given steps.
- In case you are using a script/exploit/cheat in the game, you will likely face Roblox Error Code E01.
- Uninstall all exploits in order to prevent the error. You need to uninstall exploits like Synapse X, Krnl, Fluxus, and others.
Method 4: Fix Roblox Error Code E01 By Installing Roblox From the Microsoft Store
Try to install Roblox from the Microsoft Store in order to resolve the error E01 on the Roblox. Follow the given steps to do so.
- In the Window Search, search for Control Panel.
- To uninstall the program, right-click Roblox and then tap on uninstall.
- Launch the Microsoft Store app and then install Roblox.
- Open Roblox on your device.
- Log in to your account, and your error code E01 will be resolved.
Method 5: Fix Roblox Error Code E01 By Waiting For a Few Hours
Error code E01 in Roblox is a temporary ban that will be automatically lifted after some time. The server is overloaded and might cause the error code E01, and you will have to wait to fix it for a few minutes to a few hours before joining the experience again.
Now that you are aware of all the possible reasons and fixes for this Roblox error code E01, I hope this blog solves all your problems and doubts. If you have some suggestions or queries, feel free to comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. To read more such interesting and informative blogs, keep visiting our website, Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What error code is banned in Roblox?
Error Code 268 is banned in Roblox.
2. Is Error Code E01 a permanent ban?
Error Code E01 is a temporary ban, and with this code, you will be temporarily banned from the game.