Amid the backlash about the new changes for Instagram, Meta decided to push back its updates. People around the internet have been complaining about Facebook not working. The recent glitch does not load the content on your Facebook page, and people are outraged over the poor service. If you are here to find out, Why is Facebook Not Working and how to fix it? Keep reading!
The glitches on social media platforms are not new, however, if the content does not load for long periods of time, outrage is seen among the users. Many people on Twitter complained about the recent Facebook glitch and tagged Facebook support for answers.
To know about the recent outage and Why is Facebook Not Working, stay with us!
Why is Facebook Not Working?
Facebook is one of the pioneers of social media platforms. With millions of people connecting at the same time, the platform sometimes just faces issues and stops working.
The most common types of Facebook glitches include unknown bugs, server down, content not loading, and network glitches.
While Facebook has not responded to the latest complaints of the platform not working, you can still follow some easy fixes given in the article to check if your Facebook is not working.
How to Fix Facebook Not Working?
As am I writing this, there’s been no response from Facebook about the outage people are facing. But you can follow the steps given below, to make sure that the glitch is not from your end.
- Check your Internet Connection: Make sure you are connected to the internet, you can shift from WiFi to cellular network to cross-check if it is your network issue.
- Facebook App is Updated: Make sure your Facebook app is updated, check in on your play store or App store and update your app to the latest version.
- Clear Cache: Clear the Facebook app cache in your settings and check if the app works.
- Restart your Device: Sometimes, the device is a little slow, and it hinders the app’s working, restart your device and check if Facebook works.
- Check if Facebook is Down: To check if the problem is not from your end, you need to check on Down Detector whether the outage is from Facebook’s end.
Internet Reacts to Facebook Not Working
The glitches on social media platforms are not new, however, if the content does not load for long periods of time, outrage is seen among the users. To know about the recent outage and Why is Facebook Not Working, read the entire article and do share it with your friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Facebook Not Working?
People around the internet have been complaining about Facebook not working. The recent glitch does not load the content on your Facebook page and people are outraged over the poor service.
How can I fix my Facebook app not working?
To fix your Facebook app not working, you need to follow the steps mentioned in the article.
Which website tells us if the Facebook app is not working?
Down Detector is a website that gives timely information about the outages of social media.