Snapchat is packed with all the amazing features. Not only are you sharing the photos, but you enjoy giving the updates to your friends in the 24-hour circle box (stories) and in chats. If you have a big list of friends and have created a shortcut group, you must know how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat.
From photo sharing to video chat to instant messaging, everything is done on Snapchat. This app allows you to use multiple filters and emojis to create fun moments with your family and friends. I still remember when my friend sent me the puppy filter snaps, and everyone used to upload these pictures on different social media platforms.
To enhance the better experience on Snapchat, send your funny snaps to a big bunch of friends. For this, read the entire article and get all the updated information to enjoy the happy snapping.
How To Edit A Shortcut On Snapchat ?
If you want to know how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat, follow the steps below-
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- On the Camera page, capture a snap.
- Now, click on send to, and you will be directed to the new page.
4. Tap on the Shortcut emoji on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on the Shortcuts icon.
6. Tap on the forwarded arrow on the friend’s name.
7. Tap on Add or remove people from your shortcut.
8. Finally, tap on Save.
How To Delete A Shortcut On Snapchat | Simple Steps
Snapchat is an amazing application that helps you share your pictures, videos, and messages with your friends. It lets you share the moments with your friends in the funniest way. Snapchat allows you to capture the shots using lenses, filters, bitmoji, and many more.
To remain connected on Snapchat, you can send direct messages, share a group story, video chat, and enhance features by using Friendmoji. You will get everything about the Snapchat community, original shows, and all the trending stuff on this platform. Save all the memories in the camera roll. Snapchat will make you happy and let you enjoy the happy snapping.
If you have a big friend list on Snapchat, you have created a shortcut on Snapchat. It helps you send the photos to send Snapchat to a large group quickly. Here, I will help you how to edit and delete a shortcut on Snapchat. Go through the following steps below.
1. Open the Snapchat application.
2. On the Camera page, capture a snap.
3. Now, click on send to, and you will be directed to the new page.
4. On the next page, go to the right side of the screen.
5. Now, click on the Shortcuts icon.
6. A new page will appear on the “ Edit Shortcuts” screen.
7. Once you have clicked on Edit Shortcuts, click on the shortcut that you have made.
8. A new page will appear. Here, you can add friends, delete the friends or toggle down as you want.
9. To delete the shortcut on Snapchat, go to the right top of the screen tap on three horizontal dots, and click on the delete icon. Your shortcut will be deleted.
Thus, with the use of the above steps, you got the answer on how to edit and delete a shortcut on Snapchat.
How To Get Shortcuts On Snapchat | Add Friends
Once you learned how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat. Go through the steps below and create shortcuts to add new friends.
- Open the Snapchat application.
- On the camera page, click a snap.
- Now, click on Send to.
4. On the right side of the screen, click on the Shortcut icon.
5. You will be directed to the new page and click on New Shortcut.
6. On the next page, choose emoji on the top of the screen. Select anyone that you want to add.
7. Add as many friends as you want.
8. Finally, click on the Create shortcut icon at the bottom of the screen.
Thus, you have created a shortcut, and you can send the snaps to your friends. This is how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat.
However, if you want to remove someone from a shortcut, simply click on the shortcut, then remove by tapping on the friend’s name and finally click on the Save icon. That is it.
So with the use of the above steps, you will enjoy happy snapping. This was all about how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat. Enjoy creating memories with your friends, and keep sending them your snaps. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Stay tuned to the page so that you will never miss an update. Have a nice day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the Snapchat shortcut not showing up?
If Snapchat is not showing up on your device, make sure your region has access to it. You can write to Snapchat support for further assistance, and you will be updated within 48 hours.