Despite having to connect face-to-face, Facebook is a wonderful option to meet new people. You try to receive all of the knowledge about your dear ones on social media, thus it has now become a vital part of everyone’s life. This, however, indicates that Facebook has become a target for spammers. You have even been in situations where strangers were continuously looking at your page or uninvited people copied your profile images to make fraudulent accounts. To overcome this situation, learn How To Lock your Facebook Profile On iPhone.
Facebook is built with so many advanced features that allow you to have more control over your Facebook account. The recently introduced new feature to lock your Facebook profile is just amazing. This feature is quite great for people who simply want to protect their Facebook account completely against hackers.
If you want to know more about how to lock Facebook profile on iPhone, go through my entire article and get all the information right here. Let’s get started and continue to enjoy the safe experience on the Facebook platform.
How To Lock Facebook Profile On iPhone | 3 Methods
Profile Lock is a recent security feature that Facebook has launched. Anyone can limit access to their account to anybody that is not a Facebook friend. Those who are not on your friend’s list would not be allowed to see your account once it has been locked. Spammers or hackers will be unable to save your profile and cover images. They simply would not be allowed to see pictures or posts that have been made, either.
Also, read How To Recover a Hacked Facebook Account | 3 Solutions
Nobody has access to the stories that you have added to your profile. Likewise, the Lock Profile option changes the general to friend status of previous posts. The reviews of the timeline and tags have been enabled. Your Facebook friends will have to obtain your consent before tagging you in posts. Further, just a small portion of your biodata would be available to everybody.
How To Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone?
Let’s see how to lock your Facebook profile on iPhone, see the steps below-
- Click on your profile in the Facebook app.
- Beside +Add Story, click the three dots button.
- Lock the profile by pressing the Lock button.
- See the brief explanation to learn more about this feature. Finally, press the Lock Your Profile icon.
How To Lock Facebook Profile on Browser?
If you want to lock your Facebook profile on browser, follow the few steps below-
- Open the Facebook account on Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Change WWW with m on the Search bar.
- Click Enter.
- Now, you will see the mobile version of Facebook on the browser.
- Beside Edit Profile, tap on three dots.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Finally, tap Lock your profile.
Also, read How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile in 2022? 5 Hacks To Try!
How To Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone Through Alternative Ways?
There are also alternative ways to Lock your Facebook profiles on iPhone. For this, follow a few steps.
- Review Privacy Checkup on Facebook.
- Choose who you share posts, photos, and other information with.
- Modify basic info and choose who can see it.
- Alter story privacy settings.
- Enable profile review.
- Enable tag review.
- Enable profile picture guard.
- Control who can be your friend and follow you.
- Keep a check on the email address or mobile phone number.
Thus, the above three steps helped me to know how to lock Facebook profile on iPhone and browser.
Also, read How To Know If Someone Unfollowed You On Facebook?
To enjoy a safe experience on the Facebook platform, you can protect your account from hackers or spammers. Feel free to share the article with your friends and tell them how to lock your Facebook profile on iPhone. Share your thoughts in the comment section if you find the article useful. Stay tuned for all the exciting updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the Facebook Lock feature not available on iPhone?
If the Facebook Lock feature is not available on iPhone, make sure you have updated the Facebook application or see the availability of this feature in your region. Also if you have no friends on Facebook, the Lock feature will be unavailable.
How to lock Facebook profiles on Android?
To lock Facebook profile on Android, go to Facebook app>Click on profile>Click on the three-dots icon beside the Add to Story option>Click on Lock Profile.
How to unlock Facebook Profile?
To unlock a Facebook profile, go to the Facebook application>Tap on your profile picture>Tap on the three-dot icon>Tap on Unlock profile icon.
How to lock my Facebook Profile?
1. Click on your profile in the Facebook app.
2. Besides +Add Story, click the three dots button.
3. Lock the profile by pressing the Lock button.
See the brief explanation to learn more about this feature.
4. Finally, press the Lock Your Profile icon.