Snapchat lets you customize your snaps in a lot of cool ways. You can add location, temperature, and time stickers. Let me tell you how to get temperature on Snapchat. You can add this to your snaps once you have captured them. Scroll through this article to know the fixes you can try if the temperature on Snapchat is unavailable.
With the holidays around the corner, you can also gift Snapchat Plus subscription. Snapchat Plus gives the user access to exclusive and experimental features. You can try these new features before they are released on the standard version of Snapchat. Snapchat Year in Review 2023 has also been released on the app. You can see the recap of your most memorable moments captured on Snapchat.
If you want to add the temperature sticker on Snapchat, here is your guide on how to get temperature on Snapchat. You can scroll through this article to learn a few ways you can try to get the temperature on Snapchat.
In This Article
How to Get Temperature on Snapchat?
To get the temperature sticker on your Snapchat, you need to enable location on your phone. Snapchat needs to have access to your current location to show the right temperature. Here is an easy guide on how to get temperature on Snapchat. This will help you to add temperature to Snapchat.
1. Head over to Snapchat on your iPhone.
2. Take the snap or video that you want to.
3. Click on the Stickers option.
4. You will now have to find the temperature sticker. You will be able to locate it in the first row of the Stickers section.
5. Tap on the temperature sticker to add it to your snap or video.
For you to use the temperature sticker on your iPhone and Android device, you need to enable Location access on your devices.
How to Fix Temperature on Snapchat?
If you are unable to get a temperature on Snapchat to add to your snaps, you can try the fixes mentioned below. I have mentioned detailed guides on how you can enable location access on your iPhone and Android. Let’s see how to fix the issues to get temperature on Snapchat. This will help you to show the temperature on Snapchat.
1. Fix Temperature on Snapchat By Enabling Location Access on Your Phone
To get the temperature sticker on your Snapchat, you need to enable location on your phone. Snapchat needs to have access to your current location to show the right temperature. Here is an easy guide on how to get temperature on Snapchat.
How to Enable Location Access on iPhone for Snapchat?
If you are unable to find the temperature sticker on your Snapchat account, you need to enable location access. Let’s see how you can enable Location Access on iPhone for Snapchat temperature stickers. These steps will help you to get a Snapchat temperature filter.
1. On your iPhone, tap on Settings.
2. Tap on Privacy.
3. In the privacy section, tap on Location Services.
4. Tap on the toggle beside Location Services.
5. In the Location Services section, scroll down and tap on Snapchat.
6. Once you select Snapchat, tap on While using the app.
In this way, you can give location access to Snapchat on your iPhone.
How to Enable Location Access on Android for Snapchat?
If you are unsure how to turn on location access on your Android device. You can follow the guide below to learn how to enable location access on Android.
1. Go to Settings on your phone.
2. Tap on Security & Privacy.
3. Now, tap on Location.
4. Tap on the Location access option.
Note: Samsung users have a different option to enable location access. On your Samsung device, tap on Setting> Location> tap on the toggle beneath Location. This will enable location access to apps on your Samsung device.
Once you have allowed location access to apps on your device, let me tell you how you can enable location access on Android for Snapchat.
1. Go to Settings in your app.
2. Tap on Apps & Notifications.
3. Tap on Your Location.
4. To enable location access to Snapchat, tap on Permissions.
5. Scroll down and tap on Snapchat.
6. Tap on the toggle beside location permissions.
Once you have enabled location access to Snapchat on your Android device, you will be able to use the temperature sticker on the app.
2. Fix Temperature on Snapchat By Updating the Snapchat
If you are still unable to get the temperature sticker on Snapchat, you might want to check if you are using the latest version of the app. You will not be able to use the temperature sticker on Snapchat if you are using an outdated version of the application. To ensure you are using the latest version of Snapchat, head over to App Store or Play Store on your device.
3. Fix Temperature on Snapchat By Adding a Temperature Filter
If you don’t find a temperature sticker on your Snapchat app, you can easily add the temperature filter. To know how to do it, follow the steps below-
- Open the Snapchat application.
- On the camera page, tap on More lenses.
- Go to the Search bar on the top of the screen.
- Enter Temperature in the search bar.
- Tap and hold on to the temperature filter.
- Tap on the Heart icon and save it to favorites.
You can easily access this filter anytime by tapping on the More lenses, going to favorites, and using the filter on photos or videos.
Watch How to Get Temperature on Snapchat
So, now you know how to get temperature on Snapchat. You can get the temperature sticker by giving location access to Snapchat. You can also try updating the app on your iOS or Android device. Follow the website to know more. Keep scrolling through Path of EX!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the Snapchat temperature sticker not showing?
If the Snapchat temperature sticker is not showing, you can try these methods-
1. Enable the location access on your device.
2. Allow the location permission of the Snapchat app.
3. Update the Snapchat application.
2. Is Snapchat temperature accurate?
It depends on the location services of your phone. If it is accurate, Snapchat will show the accurate temperature.
3. Is Snapchat temperature in Celsius?
Yes, the Snapchat temperature sticker appears in Celsius as well as Fahrenheit.