With Peacock TV, you may resume wherever you left off, beginning with a television show or film, regardless of how much you’ve progressed. You can avoid scrolling through the material to find the most recent episode you viewed by using the “Continue Watching” option. If you are also one of those looking for ways How to Delete Continue Watching on Peacock, then you have come to the right place.
Even since you can normally delete any item from the list, one might desire to in certain circumstances. For instance, you might no longer watch a certain Television program or dislike a certain movie. Regardless of your platform, there is only one way to eliminate a movie or tv show from your Peacock “Recently Watched” list.
Indeed, we know that clicking the vertical dots after selecting a “Continue Watching” entry is stated on numerous websites. However, that alternative is no longer available. In this article, you will learn about How to Delete Continue Watching on Peacock in an all-inclusive manner.
In This Article
How To Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on PC Through Web Browser?
Peacock is widely used by personal computers. Unless you’re one of those who wish to do so, it can be hard but not impossible to remove a television show or film from the list of things to watch later.
1. Open “Peacock TV” in your browser on a PC.
2. The “Featured” option should be chosen. Presently, the one and only place where “Continue Watching” is available on a Desktop browser are here.
3. To read the information you want to delete, select “Continue Watching.” To watch or watch a film, click.
4. In order to avoid having the “Up Next” movies display in “Continue Watching,” you should return to the game a movie and rapidly forward to the very end before letting it continue until it can be finished.
5. To stop the video and get back to the main window, select “Pause” followed by the “X” in the upper-left corner. The content is removed from your list of items to “Continue Watching.”
6. Select the “Pause” button on the phone while watching the most recent season of TV series and other media with seasons.
7. The “latest episode of the most recent season” option can be found by clicking the “More episodes” button in the bottom right corner.
8. Let’s not let the “most recent episode” start the TV program “Up Next,” and then it will be in “Continue Watching.” Instead, quick through it when you finish the final minute or two and let it play out to the finish.
Your most recent TV episode or movie is removed from the “Continue Watching” backlog if you exceed the time inside the “Up Next” play. When you don’t catch it, Peacock’s next selection will become a nice addition to your “Continue Watching” collection.
This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on PC through a Web Browser.
How to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on a Firestick?
To use a Fire TV Stick or Cube, anyone can delete videos from your Peacock “Continue Watching” list using the same way that you would on a browser. The one and only choice you have is to go toward the end. This is the procedure.
1. Select the film, then “fast-forward” to about the halfway point.
2. Allow Peacock to begin playing the “Up Next” content once the final few seconds of the film have done playing; otherwise, it will be added to your “Continue Watching” backlog. The video is taken off on Continue Watching once it has concluded.
Utilize the same procedures to uninstall a Television program, however, make sure to watch the series finale of the most recent season. Remember that current Television shows simply do not work with these techniques. The Content will reappear in the Continue Watching section each time a new series is released. You can also cancel the Peacock subscription of your own choice.
This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on Firestick.
How to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on a Roku?
In case you have the desire to watch the Peacock TV shows and Movies on Roku, then you will be happy to know that there are ways to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on Roku. The following are the steps to do the same.
1. Open the Peacock on your Roku and search for the TCV show or a Movie you want to delete.
2. Select the film, then “fast-forward” to about the halfway point.
3. Allow Peacock to begin playing the “Up Next” content once the final few seconds of the film have done playing; otherwise, it will be added to your “Continue Watching” backlog. The video is taken off of Continue Watching once it has concluded.
As soon as the Movie is finished, Peacock will understand that the media you were watching is completed, and it removes the content from the Continue watching list. The same goes with Television shows, but you have to go to the last episode for the steps to work.
This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on Roku.
How to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on iPhone?
Using their iPhones, numerous individuals love watching Peacock content. Despite the compact footprint, it’s hard to challenge the ease of being able to watch your favorite TV episodes and films wherever you are. The “skip to the end” activity can indeed be difficult to play, particularly on smaller iPhones. The method also applies to iPads. Consider this scenario if you want to take a movie out of the “Continue Watching” list.
1. Using your iPhone or any iOS device, launch the “Peacock” application.
2. If it is already chosen, click “Featured.” Its “Continue Watching” option is now only present in this genre.
3. Select “Continue Watching” from the menu, then click the content you would really like to delete.
4. Press “Play” once, now “Pause.”
5. Don’t let anything initiate the “Up Next” movie; if you really do, it will be added to your “Continue Watching” list. Instead, quickly to the very last moment of the film and let it finish.
6. Choose the “Television program” first from the “Continue Watching” menu, subsequently touch the “More Episodes” button and choose the “most recent episode of the most latest season” for Television programs as well as other shows with chapters.
7. “Fast-forward” to the final few seconds of the program and allow it to finish playing, but don’t allow Peacock to start the “Up Next” show or series. Otherwise, it will be put in the “Continue Watching” section.
Peacock takes the video or Television program off the Continue Watching list as immediately as it is finished. This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on iPhone.
How to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on Android?
On their Android devices, a large number of individuals like to view Peacock media. Unless you’re one of them and wish to take something out of the segment to keep watching, do the following:
1. Start the Peacock app on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Visit the “Featured” area.
3. Inside the Continue Watching area, look for the “Television program” or “film” you would like to delete. Make absolutely sure to choose the season finale of the previous or most recent series if it really is a Television show.
4. Allow the final few minutes or two to play while forwarding the play bar.
Peacock will believe you have viewed the video if you do this. This application will eliminate the movie from Continue Watching.
This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on Android device.
How to Delete Shows and Movies From Continue Watching in Peacock on iPad?
Since they are easy, accessible, and feature a better display than smartphones, iPads seem to be great for video streaming on Peacock. This is how to delete a video from Continue Watching if you want to prevent watching it.
1. Choose “Featured” in the “Peacock” application on your iPad. The “Continue Watching” option is only available in this section.
Choose the “film” or “Television show” you would like to delete from the. Continue Watching the selection and hold down it.
2. Find and pick the film or “Television show” you really want to delete. One of the most current seasons and series can be found for shows by using the “More Episodes” icon. Whereupon skip to the final 30 seconds or so.
3. Play the final few seconds of the program, but REFUSE and let Peacock start the “Up Next” program; if you do, it’s going to be added to the “Continue Watching” menu.
Only finished television shows and films can be used with this technique. If there are still fresh episodes available, the movie will move back up in the line.
This is how you can Delete Continue Watching on Peacock on iPad Devices.
How to Get Peacock on Any Smart Television?
In general, Peacock’s Continue Watching feature enables you to halt TV episodes and flicks and resume them whenever you desire. Whenever you choose not to see a specific video any longer, viewing it in the Continue Watching backlog could become bothersome. You are, however, trapped with both the “Up Next” mainstream movie if Peacock chooses it and then don’t like how it chose until you perform the “fast-forward” ball.
Peacock once included a deletion alternative, but it has now been taken away. Therefore, save your time and stop looking for an alternative answer on some other websites because it simply doesn’t work! Comment down if you find the article insightful, and share your thoughts on How to Delete Continue Watching on Peacock with Different methods.