Cable networks remain a thing of the past, and LIVE STREAMING TV SERVICES is what has become a very novel and popular alternative for it. Both of the services have an audience devoted to them; however, the audience preferring internet services is increasing with time.
Today, you can watch most (if not all) of your favorite channels live over the internet avoiding the high charges of the cable network.
LIVE TV streaming provides an option to stream your favorite channels on your phone, computer, and TV. Learn more about OBS Server from Windows Virtual Desktop providers.
In This Article
Best 2021 Live streaming TV services: YouTube, Hulu + Live TV and more..
1) YouTube TV
- YouTube TV offers unlimited DVR and allows up to three simultaneous streams.
- Provides access to more than 85 broadcast and cable networks.
- Record as many programmes as you want and never run out of storage space.
- There is an excellent variety of channels available.The channel lineup features sports networks like ESPN, FS1, FS2, BTN, NFL Network and SEC Network, plus other news and entertainment channels.
- MONTHLY price increased from $50 to $65 in June 2020.
2) Hulu + Live TV
- Offers a mix of sports, entertainment and local channels.
- Best for families.
- After a $15 hike in the price of YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV became an overall favorite for customers.
- Its interface and DVR lag behind YouTube TV – you’ll still have to pay another $10 a month to get the ability to skip commercials on Hulu’s cloud DVR.
- It’s a top choice among video streaming services.
- Hulu’s on demand streaming library included.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Two screens at once
- $55 per month for 60 plus channels.
3) Sling TV
- Cheaper than other premium services like YouTube TV and Hulu Plus Live TV.
- Few local stations
- Best for money savers.
- It has two $30 per month channel packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, respectively the ESPN/Disney package and the FOX/NBC package.
- Top channels not available on Sling Blue: ABC, CBS, Animal Planet, Disney Channel, ESPN, Nickelodeon. Fox and NBC are only available in select major cities.
- Top channels not available on Sling Orange: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, Animal Planet, Bravo, CNBC, Discovery Channel, Bravo, Fox News, Fox Sports 1, FX, MSNBC, USA Network.
4) AT&T TV Now – BEST LIVE STREAMING TV SERVICES in 2020
- Best for premium channel fans.
- New name for DirecTV Now, a live TV streaming service that has undergone a number of big changes since it first launched in late 2016.
- It comes with a variety of different package choices and up to 125 channels.
- Recently, bundled HBO into its base package as an optional 10% extra.
- Ability to record “500 hours” on a cloud DVR, which are deleted after 90 days.
- HBO MAX included.
5) Fubo TV
- Best for sports fans!
- Launched in 2015 as “Netflix for soccer,” but has since set its sights on becoming a full-service TV streaming service.
- Most of fuboTV’s channels are sports-centric, but there are also entertainment and lifestyle networks like Comedy Central, FX, AMC, Bravo, Syfy, HGTV, and Nickelodeon, among others.
- Carries sports, sports, and more sports, and recently added ESPN channels.
- Allows 3 simultaneous streams.
6) Philo – BEST LIVE STREAMING TV SERVICES in 2020
- Cheap service with no sports or local channels.
- Offers basic cable channels like AMC, Comedy Channel, Nickelodeon and BBC America.
- Available for $20 per month, with 60 channels. And 3 simultaneous streams and unlimited DVR.
- The lack of sports and local channels makes it a cheaper option in use.