Polls are an excellent method to engage your audience. Although it’s delightful to see what your friends think about you, businesses are also utilizing polls to learn more about their customer bases. Polls may be tailored to collect specifically the data you need, making them an excellent tool for surveys. Every one of us has witnessed this feature on Instagram. Well, let me tell you this feature is also available on Snapchat. Isn’t it cool? So let’s get started and know how to create Polls on Snapchat.
The best thing to increase audience engagement on any social media platform is to interact with the audience, and it is important to know the interests of the audience. This will help you focus on the strategies that will help you grow your account and your business. To achieve this goal, polls are a wonderful way to communicate your ideas on Snapchat.
So get ready with the questions and get all the feedback on your favorite platform. You can choose any topic and obtain outcomes from different types of audiences. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
How To Create Polls On Snapchat in 2022?
Earlier, it was impossible to create a poll on Snapchat effectively. Thankfully, that has changed with Snapchat’s recent update, which added the capability to create and conduct polls from within this great platform.
Let’s see how to create polls on Snapchat on your iPhone and Android device. This will help you get feedback from your Snapchat friends with the help of this amazing feature that is Snapchat Polls.
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- Press on the Camera button and click a picture.
- On the next page, click on the Stickers option on the top right side of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the Polls icon.
- On the next page, you will see Thumbs up and Thumbs down emojis.
- Frame a question and swipe left and right on the emojis.
- Select an emoji for each of the emojis and the selected emoji will replace the emojis in the circle.
- Drag the Polls question anywhere on the screen. You can resize it according to your preferences.
Note:- You can choose any of the emojis from the drop-down emoji list according to your preferences.
- Once done, click on the Story icon on the left side of the screen and upload the polls on your story.
Video on How to Create Polls on Snapchat?
If you want to get a clear answer on how to Create Polls on Snapchat, follow all the steps in the below-mentioned video.
How To Check Poll Results On Snapchat and Upload On Story?
Once you have successfully learned how to create polls on Snapchat. Let’s learn how to check poll results on Snapchat. For this, follow the steps below-
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- Click on the Profile icon on the top left side of the screen.
- Under the My Story icon, tap on the Story preview.
4. Click on three vertical dots on the right side of the screen.
5. Once the results appear on the screen, tap on Send Results and finally click on Send.
6. Click on My Story and tap on Send option.
Finally, the poll results will appear on your story.
How To Create Polls On Snapchat Using Third-Party Apps?
If you want to know how to create polls on Snapchat using third-party apps, you can do it with the help of the following steps. You can choose any third-party app that helps you to create polls. For example, pollsgo, or opinion stage. Now, let’s get started-
- Open the pollsgo or opinion stage website on your device.
- Tap on the Get started option.
- Click on Add your question.
4. Frame questions and click on tap on Done adding questions.
5. Tap on Copy Link.
6. Go to the Snapchat application.
7. On the camera page, click on the link option on the right side of the screen.
8. Paste the link.
9. Once the Poll question appears, click on the Attach on the Snap.
10. Finally, your poll will be successfully updated on the story.
So this was all about how to create polls on Snapchat. You can communicate with your friends and get all the feedback on Snapchat. Feel free to share the article with your friends. Stay tuned for all the exciting updates. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Have a good day!