Are you worried about your iOS privacy? People nowadays are using VPN services so that their online privacy remains protected. Apple has always been a leader in protecting its customers’ privacy and security. You must be curious to learn more about iOS 17 VPN services. Scroll down and get more information about the iOS 17 new VPN feature.
With the launch of iOS 17, you can lock the apps on your iPhone, create quick responses for incoming calls, send recurring payments with Apple Cash, and many more. Now, with the iOS 17 update, Apple has no exception with security. In this new update, Apple has many improvements and more secure use of VPN services.
The write-up below will help you get the details on the new iOS 17 VPN services and fixes that will help you resolve VPN services not working.
In This Article
Does iOS 17 Support VPN?
Yes, the new iOS 17 has a VPN feature. Users are eager to know about the latest VPN and whether the feature works on iOS 17. With the new iOS 17 launch, users have several questions about the features the new iOS supports. The recent query among iPhone users is whether iOS 17 supports VPN.
There are many changes that the users have come across in iOS 17, and if the VPN system is considered, iOS 17 supports the VPN. To know how to start the VPN services on your iPhone, listed below are some of the steps that the users must try if they want to operate a VPN on their device.
To get started with the VPN services,
- Go to Settings and click on VPN. You will find two options: one is General – VPN, and the other is General- VPN and Device Management.
- You can set your location, IP address, and other required passwords and see if the VPN starts working.
- With the given options, the VPN must work on iOS17. The users have to make sure that they are following these steps correctly and ensure whether the device is supporting VPN.
How to Fix VPN Not Working on iOS 17? 5 Methods
The users have also faced difficulty using the VPN after the iOS 17 update. There are no signs of malfunction, and the services cannot be availed. After some research, I learned that several VPNs were not working, and since the recent update, it has given rise to a new problem.
Apple constantly tries for users’ security, and there might be a possibility that to ensure better protection, sometimes the VPN might not work, and if it works, it may lead to slower internet connections. You can try out some common fixes to eliminate the problems of the VPN not working.
- Go to your VPN account and check whether you are logged out of your account.
- Restart your iPhone and try connecting it to the VPN.
- Go to your settings app and turn on and off your VPN. If your VPN is disconnected, it will show it is disconnected. Tap it again to connect.
- You can reset your network settings if the problem continues and try deleting your Wi-Fi network names and passwords.
- You can try changing your IP address, as any VPN may experience issues establishing connections from a particular region.
VPNs are a great way to secure your network and privacy. With the new iOS 17 update, Apple has prioritized security and privacy on your iOS devices. If you are not using iOS 17 VPN on your respective devices, scroll up and get all the details now. I highly recommend all iOS users update their iOS devices to the iOS 17 version and start using the new VPN functionality.
What are your opinions on iOS 17 VPN services? Please share your thoughts and views in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does iOS 17 support a VPN feature?
Yes, you can secure your device’s privacy with the new iOS 17 VPN feature.
2. How to get started with the new iOS 17 VPN?
You can start with the new iOS 17 VPN feature by launching the Settings app > VPN > General or Device Management > Make preferred selections.
3. Is iOS 17 a stable version?
Yes, the new iOS 17 is a stable version, as it has undergone relatively high testing.