What is Groovy Discord Bot? How do you add it to your voice channel? Is it legal to use? Well, so many questions, but I just have to say two words: Step Forward! We all love to vibe with our fellow mates on Discord, and hence, not to let the craze level drop, we are here with a detailed guide on Groovy Discord Bot. Let’s go!
If we talk about the gaming industry, there is no way we don’t talk about Discord. It is a massive platform that brings people together according to their interest areas. However, any issue coming onto the interface, like Discord Stream Loses Color or Better Discord Themes Not Working, seems to be a huge put-off.
Let’s go further into this page and learn more about the Groovy Discord Bot. From how to invite your friends on the Bot to adding the Bot onto the server to using the Groovy Bot, we have got you covered in every regard. Go on, and we will also reveal if it is banned or not.
In This Article
What is a Groovy Discord Bot?
Groovy Discord Bot is a popular music bot that players can use to play music on their Discord channels. It allows players to play any music on the application, and others can also listen to that music. Let’s go further into this page and learn how to add and set up Groovy Bot in your Discord server.
How to Invite on Groovy Bot in Your Discord Server?
Groovy Discord Bot is known for its premium features and is popular for its songs, queues, and collections. Let’s go further and learn how you can invite your friends on Groovy Bot in your voice channel on Discord Server:
- Head to the official website of the Groovy bot.
- Tap on ‘Invite’ and invite the Bot to your channel.
- Sign up to your Discord > and give the required permissions.
- Choose your Discord Channel > select ‘Continue.’
- You will be able to locate your Bot in the channel.
How to Add & Setup Groovy Discord Bot?
As you open up the Groovy Bot website, you will witness the ultimate popularity of this platform. Below is the detailed step-by-step guide to adding and setting up the Groovy Discord Bot. Let’s go!
Steps to Add & Setup Groovy Discord Bot:
- Go to the official website of Groovy Bot.
- Click on the invite option on the up-left side of your page.
- Sign in to your Discord account > Click on Select the Server and choose the server you want to add to the Bot> Click Continue.
- Grant permissions to the Bot> verify that you are human.
- Groovy Discord Bot is successfully added to your server.
- To set up the Bot, head on to the Voice Channel > click on the + icon.
- Create a new voice channel and name it as per your choice.
- Tap on ‘Create Channel.’ You will be able to locate your new channel under ‘Voice Text Server.’
- Go to the Bot commands channel. You will see a pop-up saying, ‘Thanks for adding me to your discord server.’
- Command ‘-play .’ Add your choice of music name to the text field and hit enter.
- Your music will begin to play.
- You can hit different commands in the Bot, including:
- -play file
- – loop track
You have finally added the Groovy bot to your Discord, and you are all set to use it in your Voide channel. Go on and learn how you can use Groovy Discord Bot.
How to Use Groovy Bot in Your Discord Server?
Groovy Bot is a music bot in Discord Server, using which you can add relatable background music to your long discussions. As per the reports, more than 15 million Discord users have installed this Bot on their users. Let’s go and learn more about the commands you can hit in your channel.
- /loop track
- /loop queue
- /loop off
- /remove range
- /Bass boost
- /reset effects
- /fast forward
- /saved queue list
- /saved queue load
- /saved queue delete
- /saved queue create
- /saved queues share
- /perms view
- /perms modify
Every command plays a different role in the channel. Choose your command carefully and make the most of this Groovy Bot in the Discord channel. Let’s go further and clear the air concerning whether the Bot is illegal or banned.
Is the Groovy Bot Legal to Use?
Though the Groovy Bot is not inherently illegal, as Discord is a vast platform and it will give access to only trustworthy platforms, YouTube recently claimed the copyright on Groovy Bot; it is not legal to use Groovy Bot on Discord. Many users have claimed that the Bot has been shut down, and they are not able to use it on their servers.
Is the Groovy Bot Banned?
Groovy Bot Discord got banned on August 30 and is no longer available on Discord as YouTube has claimed the copyright and is not allowing the music to be played from YouTube. The application sent a cease and desist order to Groovy, saying, ‘Violations of our Terms of Service, including modifying the service and using it for commercial purposes’
Although the application has refunded the money of all the users, it depends upon the bank of the users concerning when it will start reflecting onto their account.
With this, our discussion on the Groovy Discord Bot comes to an end. However, the Groovy Discord Bot is now shut down and is no longer available for its die-hard users; it did give us a good time, don’t you think? Over 16 Million users enjoyed this platform, and its multiple intriguing commands are worth a try. Drop your experiences in the comment box below, and I just cannot wait to read all of those.
Path of EX promises to be your primary choice in every manner. Let us know if you have any more questions, and I will get back to you ASAP.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Invite Groovy Bot on Discord Server?
Here’s how to Invite Groovy Bot on Discord Server:
1. Head to the official website of the Groovy bot.
2. Tap on ‘Invite’ and invite the Bot to your channel.
3. Sign up to your Discord > and give the required permissions.
4. Choose your Discord Channel > select ‘Continue.’
5. You will be able to locate your Bot in the channel.
2. What are the Most Used Commands in Groovy Bot?
The most used commands in Groovy Bot are:
7. /perms view
8. /perms modify
3. When did Groovy Bot get Banned on Discord?
Groovy Bot got banned on August 30.