Snapchat is the go-to platform for the young generation. With the incorporation of many new and inclusive features, it is quite obvious that the users want their chatbot to be inclusive, too. My AI is a personalized AI-powered chatbot that answers the queries of users in a human way. To learn how to change Snapchat AI gender, go through this blog thoroughly.
AI-powered chatbots are expanding quite rapidly in the contemporary social media scenario. My AI chatbot on Snapchat is a friendly chatbot that has taken the whole world by storm. The chatbot has been a huge hit, and now Snapchat developers are working hard to make the chatbot inclusive and diverse.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn about the My AI chatbot on Snapchat and how to change Snapchat AI gender.
In This Article
What is My AI Chatbot on Snapchat?
Snapchat has introduced and launched its own chatbot called “My AI,” which has been developed with the popular OpenAI text tool called ChatGPT. My AI chatbot was earlier available for Snapchat+ users. But it is now available to every Snapchat user.
A statement by Snapchat says, “My AI can recommend birthday gift ideas for your BFF, plan a hiking trip for a long weekend, suggest a recipe for dinner, or even write a haiku about cheese for your cheddar-obsessed pal.” The statement further added, “Make My AI your own by giving it a name and customizing the wallpaper for your Chat.”
My AI chatbot is trained to adhere to all the policies and guidelines of Snapchat. It is to be noted that all your conversations with Snapchat My AI will be stored, so you should be cautious while sharing any secrets with it.
How to Change Snapchat AI Gender?
Now that we have understood what My AI on Snapchat is, it is time to dig in and learn the ways to change Snapchat’s My AI gender. In the below-mentioned guide, I have explained the steps on how to change the gender of your Snapchat AI.
- Make sure your Snapchat app is updated to the latest version and then launch Snapchat on your device.
- Head to your My AI chat in the chat box.
- Click on the profile icon in the top left corner.
- Choose the Customize option.
- Select the Avatar option.
- Now, you will have to select the image of the gender you want to change to.
- You can even customize the avatar’s features, skin tone, hair, and clothing.
- Once you are done, choose the Save option, and voila, you have successfully changed the gender of your chatbot on Snapchat.
Key Features of Snapchat AI Gender
With the current social media scenario evolving, it is quite obvious that Snapchat wants its platform to be inclusive and diverse, and this is the reason why Snapchat has introduced features like gender, skin tone, skin tone, hair, and eyes to the platform. The list given below tells about the major features of Snapchat’s AI gender feature.
- You can also customize your AI’s hair, skin tone, and clothes.
- The gender and appearance of your AI depend on how you want it.
- You can change your AI’s gender multiple times, as it totally depends on you how and when to change the gender of the AI.
Snapchat is known for its user-friendly updates, and it keeps up with the needs of its young audience. AI has taken over the world, and now it has entered the social media scene with Snpachat’s AI feature. To learn about the My AI chatbot on Snapchat and how to change Snapchat’s AI gender, read the entire article and share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on technology, gaming, and social media, keep visiting Path of EX! For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change the gender of my Snapchat AI chatbot?
Yes, you can change the gender of your Snapchat AI chatbot by Snapchat’s AI Gender Filter.
2. Who controls my AI on Snapchat?
Snapchat My AI is based on OpenAI’s GPT technology and likely uses the latest GPT 3.5 language model.
3. Is My AI on Snapchat safe?
According to Snapchat, My AI was programmed to abide by certain guidelines so the information it provides is not harmful (including avoiding responses that are violent, hateful, sexually explicit, or otherwise dangerous and avoiding perpetuating harmful biases), it may not always be successful.