Do you love playing Geometry Dash on your Apple devices? This game is available on a variety of platforms, including iOS devices. However, with the release of the iOS 17 update, many players are reporting Geometry Dash not working on iOS 17. So, if you are also one of those players, you must be curious to know the methods to fix this gaming not working issue.
Apple has launched its new iOS 17 update. With the new iOS 17 release, Apps with 64-bit software can run on iOS 17 devices, but iOS 17 devices cannot support apps that are still operating with 32-bit software. All the new and hidden features, such as Contact Posters depth effect, sending recurring payments with Apple Cash, adding pronouns, and many more, support 64-bits. Unfortunately, Geometry Dash is still on 32-bit and, therefore, not supported by iOS 17.
In the below post, I will help you learn the causes and fixes for Geometry Dash not working on iOS 17. Scroll down and try your gaming luck on iOS 17 now.
In This Article
Why is Geometry Dash Not Working on iOS 17?
Apple has launched iOS 17 with major updates, allowing users to upgrade to the latest software. Still, the excitement was not for long, and the Geometry Dash users reported many crashing issues.
Numerous people have reported Geometry Dash not working on the iOS 17 update, and the major reason behind the malfunction is the recent update that transitioned from 32-bit to 64-bit.
The Geometry Dash applies under the 32-bit category, and hence, people are facing crashing issues, and on some devices, the app is not working after the recent update.
As per the latest reports, Apple has turned the 32-bit apps as incompatible and has removed support for those apps in iOS 17. However, the users can still hope for a fix in the upcoming update, which will be available by next month.
How to Fix Geometry Dash Not Working on iOS 17?
The Apple user’s Geometry Dash game is not working as the company has removed support from the 32-bit apps. A majority of Apple users are facing a similar issue, which was earlier faced in the IOS 15 version. Here are some of the steps to know the methods of how to fix the Geometry Dash crashing issue:
- Apple has recently launched the beta version of the iOS 17, and the users must wait for the stable version.
- It is expected that with the upcoming update in iOS 17 2.2 version, the problem will be solved.
- If the problem still persists, try restarting your phone.
- If the users are experiencing a Geometry Dash game crashing or not working, try to reopen the game once again.
- Try Re-installation of the Geometry Dash Game.
- A Geometry Dash Meltdown App is also available, and if you are constantly facing the issue, you can use the feature as an alternative.
- The Geometry Dash Meltdown App is available at the Apple App Store for free and provides the same experience.
- Keep Checking for the current iOS updates.
How to Fix Geometry Dash Not Working on iOS 17? Tutorial Guide
In conclusion, I can say that you cannot enjoy the Geometry Dash on your iOS 17 device as this gaming app is still running on 32-bit software. But iOS 17 supports only 64-bit software apps. But there is still hope to resolve Geometry Dash not working on iOS 17. Scroll up and try the guided fixes now.
Are you able to resolve Geometry Dash not working on iOS 17? Please share your experiences in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is geometry dash crashing on startup ios 17 ?
Geometry Dash supports is supported by 32-bit app software, but the new iOS 17 version only supports the 64-bit app software. This is why geometry dash crashing on startup ios 17.
2. How do we fix the Geometry Dash App crashing issue?
There can be multiple causes for the Geometry Dash app not working. Try reinstalling the app and then open the game. Users can also try the GD Meltdown app for free. If the problem persists, wait for the next update.
3. Does Geometry Dash work on iOS 15?
Unfortunately, the Geometry Dash game is not compatible with IOS 15. However, one can try other ways around it, such as installing the Geometry Dash Meltdown and Lite apps from the Apple Play Store for free.