Why should one post a YouTube video on TikTok? The answer is simple: Just to widen their area of the audience! Any TikTok user sharing or promoting anything on the platform has only one primary reason: to make it VIRAL! The secondary reasons are generating awareness, spreading the word, and being in the name of fame. Below is your ultimate guide to know how to put YouTube video on TikTok.
Any TikTok video posted has the extreme capability to touch the hearts and souls of all the other bingers. However, it does require you to make it one of your favorite videos. Use multiple trends and sounds to make blast your next best video.
Head below to learn how to post a YouTube video on TikTok and how to add a YouTube link on TikTok using some easy steps. Check out the steps and see how you can make the most of these steps by promoting your content on the mega TikTok platform.
How to Post a YouTube Video on TikTok?
TikTok is one of the mega social media apps we have that promotes a major platform to upload a Youtube video to TikTok easily. However, the main problem we have is that a video with a maximum length of 10 minutes can go on TikTok, and on the other hand, a Youtube video can go up to 12 hours long.
Adding more, the aspect ratio of a TikTok video is 9:16, but that can always be adjusted by using some third-party apps.
Here’s how to put a Youtube video on TikTok:
- Open Youtube > choose the video you want to share on TikTok.
- Tap on the Share icon > select the option Copy Link from the range of share options.
- As the link will be copied on your clipboard, look for an editing tool online on the search page > and paste the copied link there.
- Resize the video as per the TikTok ratio> download the clip to your device.
- Further, open TikTok > tap on the + icon at the bottom of your profile page.
- Select the option Upload > look for your downloaded video.
- Edit the video with appropriate filters and edits.
- Lastly, tap the option Post to post a Youtube video on TikTok.
This is it! Your Youtube video will be shared on TikTok successfully.
How to Add YouTube Link on TikTok?
In case you have many of the videos on Youtube that you wish to post on TikTok, you can also consider adding Youtube links on TikTok. Although it will appear as plain text on your TikTok post, it saves a lot of time.
Here’s how you can link your Youtube account with TikTok:
- Head on to your TikTok app > log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture icon to open your TikTok profile > click on the Edit Profile option.
- Scroll down further through the page > and select the option Add YouTube on the right of your YouTube.
- Further, follow the on-screen prompts to link Youtube with TikTok.
You can also add your Youtube link on the TikTok bio to make easy access to your Youtube account.
Here’s how you can add a Youtube link to Your TikTok Bio:
- Head on to your TikTok account > tap on the profile icon to open your profile page.
- Select the Edit profile option > further; as you go down the page, tap Add a bio option.
- Fill in your TikTok bio by pasting the link of your Youtube account on the field.
Is It Necessary to Share YouTube Video on TikTok?
No, it is not necessary to upload a Youtube video to TikTok. However, it is always advised to upload your YouTube video to Tiktok to generate more awareness among TikTok users in regard to your Youtube channel and its valuable content.
TikTok is one of the massive platforms that generate a bundle of awareness among the users in regard to something special happening on your channel and further letting other people know of that content.
This feature always edges the reach of content creators, as when someone shares a YouTube video on TikTok, it increases their rewards and makes them viral on the next level.
Summing up, you must never ignore adding your YouTube videos on TikTok if you wish to add more views to your feather and increase the number of followers on TikTok.
Watch How to Post a Youtube Video on TikTok
This was all about how to post a Youtube video on TikTok. Have a look above to know how you can put a YouTube video on TikTok in some easy steps and how to add a link to your Youtube channel on TikTok. Do make us a part of your thrilling experiences in the box below.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should You Post a YouTube Video on TikTok?
Yes, if you are looking to grow your YouTube video on TikTok and further enhance your reach of TikTok, you must post a YouTube video on TikTok.
2. How to Share a YouTube Video on TikTok?
Further is how you can share a YouTube video on TikTok:
1. Open Youtube > choose the video you want to share on TikTok.
2. Tap on the Share icon > select the option Copy Link from the range of share options.
3. As the link will be copied on your clipboard, look for an editing tool online on the search page > and paste the copied link there.
4. Resize the video as per the TikTok ratio> download the clip to your device.
5. Further, open TikTok > tap on the + icon at the bottom of your profile page.
6. Select the option Upload > look for your downloaded video.
7. Edit the video with appropriate filters and edits.
8. Lastly, tap the option Post to post a Youtube video on TikTok.