Spotify is known for its personalization features. With each update on Spotify, a user will get to know their listening patterns on the platform. Sometimes, you listen to your favorite track on Spotify and want to listen to it on repeat; that is where the Loop feature comes into play. To learn how to loop a song on Spotify, go through this blog thoroughly.
On Spotify, a user can create a playlist of their choice and then listen to their favorite songs on repeat by putting the track on a loop. You can put your favorite song on a loop on any device of your choice. While putting a song in a loop might seem like a daunting process, it certainly is not.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn how to loop a song on Spotify.
In This Article
How to Loop a Song on Spotify on Mobile?
Spotify gives the user a chance to use the platform on any device of their choice. You can easily loop a song on your Spotify app on your Android or iOS device. In the below-mentioned steps, I have explained the steps to loop a song on Spotify on Mobile.
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Now, choose and start playing the song you want to listen to on repeat.
- Now, once the song is playing, tap the name at the bottom of the screen to full-screen the song.
- By tapping at the bottom, you will access the media controls at the bottom.
- Now, you will have to locate the repeat button, which looks like two arrows rotating. Click on Repeat once, and the icon will become green. Once the icon becomes green, it indicates that Spotify will play your current album or playlist on repeat.
- Now click once more on the Repeat button, and you should see a small “1” icon appear and now, Spotify is going to play your current song over and over again.
It is to be noted that the steps mentioned above work for both iOS and Android devices. Also, only premium users have the repeat feature available on mobile devices. In case you are someone who wants to repeat songs with Spotify’s basic version, then you will have to launch the Spotify player on your desktop, and then only can you listen to your favorite tracks on repeat.
How to Loop a Song on Spotify on Desktop?
If you use the basic version of Spotify and want to loop a song on a desktop, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to loop a song on a desktop.
The steps mentioned below work for both Windows and Mac.
- Open Spotify on your Mac or PC.
- Choose and find the song you would like to repeat and play it.
- On the screen, you will see the media controls in the bottom playback bar.
- Now, find the Repeat button and then click it twice.
- After you have clicked the button twice. It will change its color to green. The green color with a tiny “1” on the icon will indicate that the song is on repeat and will be played over and over again.
Spotify is known for its personalization features. And now, much to the delight of users, Spotify can now put their favorite songs on repeat by putting them on a loop. To learn about Spotify’s loop feature and how to loop a song on Spotify, read the entire article and share it with your friends.
Keep visiting Path of EX for more trending stuff on Technology, Gaming, and Social Media. For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can’t I loop songs on Spotify?
In order to loop a song on Spotify, you need to be a Spotify premium subscriber.
2. Is Spotify on repeat in order?
No, the Spotify repeat is not in order. The songs are based on your favorites and how many times you’ve played them.
3. What does the 1 mean on repeat Spotify?
The 1 on repeat button on Spotify means that particular will be repeated on a loop.