Have you ever seen people often sharing stories with drawings and texts written over them? But you have no idea how they have done that. Well, it’s not a big deal; in this blog, I will tell you how to draw on top of Instagram story repost in the easiest way possible.
Instagram story is a feature that is used by almost every Instagram account holder. There are certain pictures that people share on stories by tagging their friends. Whereas with emerging time, Insta stories have developed a lot of customizable features, including Instagram story background and Instagram story music.
So, without further ado, let me take you to this amazing blog on how to draw on top of Instagram story repost.
In This Article
Can You Draw on Top of Instagram Story Repost?
Yes, you can draw on top of Instagram story repost, but there is a condition. You should be tagged or mentioned in the story before reposting it; only then you will be able to repost someone’s story. The other shady method is that you can take a screenshot of their story and then put it as your own story. Only then you will be able to repost someone’s story and draw on it.
How to Draw on Top of Instagram Story Repost?
The procedure to draw on top of an Instagram story repost is very simple and easy. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Navigate to the story of the person who has mentioned you.
3. Tap on their story or open their DM.
4. Tap on the option of Add to your story.
5. Adjust the reposted story in your own story frame.
6. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
7. Tap on the option of draw and choose the color.
8. Now, swipe your finger on the screen and write what you want to.
9. After you are done, tap on the tick icon on the top right and then hit your story in the bottom left corner.
And that’s all. This is how you can draw on top of Instagram’s story repost in these steps.
Can You Draw on Top of Instagram Story Reel Repost?
Yes, you can draw on top of Instagram story Reel repost, but again, the condition is a bit complicated. You need to make sure that the Reel you are reposting belongs to a public account. If you are going to repost a Reel from a private account, then your followers who don’t follow that account will not be able to see the reel after tapping on it.
How to Draw on Top of Instagram Story Reel Repost?
If you want to learn how to write on a reposted reel on the Instagram story, here are the steps that you need to proceed with:
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Navigate to the Reel that you wish to repost.
3. Tap on the arrow icon on the right side of the screen on Reel.
4. Tap on the Add Reel to your story option.
5. Now tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select draw.
6. Select the color and write or draw whatever you want.
7. After you are done, tap on the tick icon on the top right and then hit your story in the bottom left corner.
And that’s it. This is how you can draw on top of Instagram story Reel repost.
So this was all about how to draw on top of Instagram story repost and Reels repost. I hope this blog serves you in the best way possible. To read more such informative and interesting blogs, keep visiting our website, Path of EX. If you have any doubts or queries, leave a comment below, and we will reach out to you soon. Have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it illegal to Screenshot a story on Instagram?
No, there is nothing illegal in screenshotting someone’s story until and unless it violates someone’s privacy.
2. Do story hashtags work?
Yes, adding hashtags to your story can be very helpful. It can help in increasing the reach and circulation of your story, which is great for your account’s growth.
3. Can you see who viewed your Instagram post?
Unfortunately, you cannot see who viewed your Instagram post, but you can definitely see who viewed your Instagram stories.