After watching your favorite TV show or movie on Hulu. You can certainly clear your watch history on Hulu in just a few easy steps. There can be multiple reasons why you want to clear the watch history. At times, when you share your Hulu subscription with someone else, you don’t want the other person to sneak into your watch history or want to restrict kids from watching explicit content. This is where you need to know how to clear watch history on Hulu.
The Hulu streaming service is one of the popular streaming services which enables users to clear their history manually from your Keep watching section. Additionally, you can also clear the entire history on Hulu at once via our web browser. It should be noted that this action can not be resurrected.
This article will help you learn about how to clear watch history on Hulu.
In This Article
How to Clear Watch History on Hulu From a Web Browser?
The list of recently watched movies is something you want to keep with yourselves only. Whenever you share your subscription account with a friend or relative, there is always a chance that the will come to know about what you have already watched. This anxiety of snooping on your history by someone gives us an alarm to be attentive on clearing the watch history on Hulu. Following are some of the steps which show how to clear watch history on Hulu from a Web Browser.
- Launch the Hulu account on our favorite browser, either on Windows or Mac.
- Swipe down to the Keep Watching section.
- Move the mouse to the title of a movie or a TV show you wish to delete, and then select the X icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, a pop-up window will appear on our screen, asking us to confirm the decision. (You will be given an alert on doing this action, it will wash away your watch progress.)
- Now, Select the Okay Button.
This is how you can clear the watch history on Hulu from a web browser.
How to Clear Watch History on Hulu From a Mobile phone?
The following are some of the steps to Clear watch History on Hulu From a Mobile phone.
- Launch the Hulu app on either your iPhone or Android device.
- Slide to the right to reach the Keep Watching section.
- Now you can click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the movie or a TV show to remove.
- Tap on “Remove from Watch History” to clear the movie or a TV show.
The aforementioned steps help you clear watch history on Hulu From a Mobile phone. These steps are compatible with both Android and iOS users.
How to Clear Watch History on Hulu All at Once?
There can be a plethora of reasons why users want to clear the entire history. Some want not to let others know about the series of explicit content they are watching. As this can be embarrassing, so to avoid this embarrassment, follow some steps to watch History on Hulu all at once clearly.
- Launch the Hulu application and select the profile in the upper right corner of the Hulu Home home interface.
- Now, click on the “Account” section.
- If it asks you to put the password, then Enter it.
- As you reach the account page, move down to the “Privacy & Settings” option on the right-hand side.
- Now, Click on the “California Privacy Rights.”
- On the subsequent page, beneath the “Manage Activity” section, just check the box beside the Watch History.
- Afterward, click the “Clear selected” option placed at the bottom.
- Finally, a pop-up will appear to confirm your decision.
- Click on “Clear” to finish the step.
The aforementioned steps help you clear watch history on Hulu all at once.
How to Clear Watch History on Hulu on Smart TV?
Many users watch the Hulu streaming service on their Smart TV to fully enjoy a TV show or a movie. If you are using Hulu on any smart TV, follow the steps mentioned below to clear your watch history.
- Open the Hulu application on your Smart TV.
- Watch a movie or a TV show and open the information page that you wish to remove.
- Now, choose the manage show or a movie with the use of our TV remote.
- Finally, To clear the history from your smart TV on Hulu, choose remove from history.
These steps will help the users to clear their watch history on Hulu on Smart TV.
Hulu Remove From Watch History Not Working
An issue on the streaming network Hulu was causing problems for a number of customers. This bug is causing problems for users who want to remove episodes from personal lists that include ‘Keep watching’ or ‘My stuff.’ According to an outcome, individuals are unable to tidy up their lists and handle their content in the manner that they would ordinarily.
In more general terms, individuals may add stuff to these kinds of lists to help them remember which shows or programs they should watch. Once they are finished watching them, the viewer simply deletes them.
However, numerous Hulu customers have reported that episodes do not leave their ‘Keep watching’ or ‘My stuff’ lists regardless of whether they have been carefully removed.
This can be extremely inconvenient and therefore defeats the whole idea of maintaining such lists in the very first place. What constitutes the use of employing them if they’re simply attempting to show me stuff I’ve previously observed?
Some users are keeping their issues forefront in which one user says that “I’ve repeatedly tried removing shows from my “continue watching” and they keep reappearing. I don’t have them saved to My Stuff, they are no longer in my watch history, and I’ve gone the extra mile and marked them as “dislike.”
Another user says, “Can’t mark all seasons as watched. Can’t remove shows no longer interested in from My Stuff, nothing but complaints on the web when trying to find answers.“
The television programs or the episodes keep repeating themselves. Even hitting the ‘Dislike’ option on the platform has no effect on the problem.
It appears that the bug is not restricted to the aforementioned lists but also affects the ‘Continue watching’ space.
Clear History on Hulu Now! Watch the Video!
Hulu lets you watch all the new web series, TV shows, Hulu originals, and movies. It provides the users with all the entertainment they need to enjoy. This article lets the user help how to clear watch history on Hulu. I hope you find this helpful, and don’t forget to share our thoughts on the Hulu streaming service and its features. Comment down to share our valuable thoughts on this.