Robocop: Rogue City is a first-person shooter game like Payday 3, but it differs because of its unique dialogue and 4k display. In this Robocop Rogue City walkthrough guide, we’ll go through the game step-by-step to beat the criminals at their own game.
The criminals and the classic RoboCop come from RoboCop: Rogue City, featuring an incredibly original storyline that is based on the beloved RoboCop films. RoboCop releases on 2 Nov 2023; although there’s still time for its release, you can pre-purchase from Steam.
Till you get your own copy of RoboCop, you can go through my game guide and check out how we’re saving the city from crime. Get help with all the leading and side quests in this Robocop Rogue City walkthrough guide and understand what choices to make to get your preferred ending.
In This Article
Robocop Rogue City Walkthrough Guide
A new criminal terrorizes the TV station, holding the news reporter hostage. The roads are barricaded as you see innocents suffering; RoboCop (you) must clear the city of criminals and investigate. Let’s go through the walkthrough guide to see how to complete Robocop Rogue City:
1. Gain Entrance to the TV Station
- The game starts off as you roam around checking out victims and coroners.
- You head inside the burning entrance of the TV station building to see the criminals.
- Target the criminals, shoot them one by one, and pick up weapons along the way.
- Walk to the TV station desk, and you’ll find significant evidence behind it (A fake ID card); collect it to get +25 points.
- Head to the corridor on the right side of the TV station desk and shoot at the criminals.
- Get on the elevator at the end of the corridor.
2. Find The Service Box to Get The Elevators Online
As you try to get on the elevator, you see another CUTSCENE and get introduced to Anne Lewis
8. Move with Anne Lewis
9. Head downstairs to the basement to get the elevators online
10. Head inside the closed door after the fresh graffiti
11. Get rid of the shooters and stay behind Lewis
12. Collect the OCP recovery charge froma room’s shelf on your right.
Robocop: Rogue City features quests whose outcome will depend on your choices, whether you choose violence over peace. The Robocop Rogue City walkthrough starts simply with the state of the TV station made clear and hostages taken, but you head to your responsibilities with Anne Lewis soon enough. Comment to let me know how you love RoboCop!