The year is about to end, and we cannot wait for the New Year to begin. One thing that has remained constant during this year was the craze of Instagram Reels. Am I right? If you are also one of those people who love to make reels on every occasion, then I am sure you might have already started preparing for a new reel. While you prepare for your reel, we have taken responsibility for the New Year captions for Instagram reels.
We have curated a list of some of the best new year captions that you can use in your Instagram reels. Make a quirky and super festive reel, and use these captions!
Here, you will find a collection of funny, cute, Movie dialogues that you can use as New Year captions for Instagram reels.
In This Article
Funny New Year Captions For Instagram Reels
Everyone loves a good caption. Apart from the content you post on a reel, it’s the caption that makes the difference. A funny caption can increase the reach of your reel by a huge margin. So, here are some funny New Year captions for Instagram reels that you can use this festive season!
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Any excuse to wear sequins.
- Headed into the new year like…
- Sorry in advance for writing “2021” on everything for the next six months.
- I’m still the same person I was last year—now I’m just hungover.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
- But first, Champagne.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- “Thank u, next.” — Me to 2021
- 10 p.m. is the new midnight.
- My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
- I’m just here for the Champagne.
- All that glitters is…probably part of my outfit.
- New year, same me.
- Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who still get to meet us.
- I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- I’ve got a 2022 vision.
- Here’s to my resolutions lasting longer than last year. I just need to make it through one day!
- You were my cup of tea, but now I drink champagne.
- I love it when the ball drops. It reminds me I’m not the only one who did that all year.
- Here’s to making pour decisions tonight!
- Why was 6 afraid of 9? Because 9, 8, 7…
- Expecting a clever caption? That is SO last year.
- I would quit drinking this year, but I’m not a quitter.
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.”
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.”
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.”
- “New year, same me because I’m already perfect.”
- “My new year’s resolution? I’ll probably keep it at 1280 x 1024 like always. Thanks for asking.”
- “That’s so last year.”
- “Happy mew year from me and my cat.”
- “Here’s a toast to a happy brew beer.”
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.”
- “I’ll remember this year like it was yesterday.”
- “Carpe the heck out of this Diem.”
- “Cheers to a few months of accidentally writing the wrong year down.”
- “I’ll only laugh at the first person to make an ‘I haven’t *blank* since last year’ joke.”
- “Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.”
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.”
- “I would quit drinking Champagne for my New Year’s resolution, but nobody likes a quitter.”
Cute New Year Captions For Instagram Reels
A montage of your cute New Year photos requires cute captions. But it can happen that you run out of your creativity after pouring it all into the reel. Now, who has got the time to think of cute New Year captions for Instagram reels? Well, don’t you worry! I have got you covered! Don’t go for some lame captions; you can try these cute and fantastic New Year captions for Instagram reels.
- Pop, fizz, clink!
- May your new year be decorated with sweet memories, wonderful days, and memorable nights.
- I’ve got a bubbly personality!
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.
- Glitter is my favorite color.
- The best really is yet to come.
- Good Vibes. Bigger goals. Better experiences. More happiness. Less pain. Fewer friends. Stronger relationships. More focused than ever.
- Save water, drink Champagne.
- A little party never killed nobody.
- New year. Same me. Bigger goals.
- Here’s to another year of chances.
- Bring on the bubbly.
- Cheers to another year!
- Here’s to whatever comes next.
- Keep the smile, leave the tear, hold the laugh, leave the pain, think of joy, forget the fear, and be joyous ’cause it’s a new year. Happy New Year.
- “Don’t be fancy, just get dancy.” – P!nk
- “It’s the final countdown.” – Europe
- “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” – Edna, The Incredibles
- “Happy new year of making memories with me.”
- “This is my year.”
- “Page one of 365.”
- “Hello, new year. Bring it.”
- “Less bitter, more glitter.”
- “No need to look for your midnight kiss. I’m right here.”
- “Pop goes the new year.”
Quotes As New Year Captions For Instagram
I love it when people refer to some famous quotes in the middle of a conversation. So, why not use them as New Year Captions for Instagram reels? Famous quotes can be quirky, fun, inspiring, and a lot more. So, here are some famous quotes that you can use as New Year captions for Instagram reels.
- “I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift
- “Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” — Charles Lamp
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” — Bill Vaughan
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” — Melody Beattie
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
- “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” — Dave Beard
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “If your hair is done properly and you’re wearing good shoes…you can get away with anything.” – Iris Apfel
- “And suddenly, you know… It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah
- “To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward to meet it. Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings. Let us live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people. Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.” – Anusha Atukorala
Movie Dialogues As New Year Captions For Instagram
You can also use movie dialogues for New Year Captions. These are so relatable and fun. However, if you can’t remember any relatable movie dialogue to use as New Year captions for Instagram reels, don’t worry! You can use the ones mentioned below!
- “Some people swear there’s no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then, how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?” — New Year’s Eve
- “A little party killed nobody.” — The Great Gatsby
- “I’m wearing a hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
- “When that ball drops at midnight—and it will drop—let’s remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long.” — New Year’s Eve
- “I thought one of the perks of having a family was that you didn’t have to spend New Year’s Eve alone with Chinese food… I am alone with Chinese food.” — Sex and the City: The Movie
- “525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in a life?” — Rent
- “If you focus on what you’ve left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Ratatouille
- “That’s all.” — The Devil Wears Prada
- “Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” — All About Eve.
Now, Choose among these cute, funny, and famous New Year captions for Instagram Reels. Get ready to rock your Instagram feed with the best among the listed new year Instagram captions to make your post more popular on the Instagram world.
Have a great day and an amazing life!