It is time to bid goodbye to 2021 and welcome the New Year. This is our favorite time of the year and we can’t wait to toast some amazing wine and champagne. This New Year, make sure that you have a blast. We know that this New Year there will be no clubbing or outdoor partying but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun, right? Stay inside your homes and enjoy yourself with your family and friends and close ones.
We know you will take care of the pictures and click some of the fabulous pictures. For your stunning pictures, we have the best New Year Instagram Captions.
There are so many things that can be done like enjoying yourself with your family while doing your favorite New Year decorations or planning some party ideas. Pick out the most amazing gifts for your family and friends.
Along with all this do not forget to click tons of New Year celebration pictures. Keep the Instagrammer in you alive. Who doesn’t love to be up-to-date on their Instagram accounts? Your Instagram accounts should shine with all your New Year festivities.
Funny New Year Instagram Captions
If you want to be funny or look cute like your outfit, don’t worry, because we have some amazing and creative captions.
Pick the New Year Instagram Captions that suit your picture the most.
1. I can’t wait to control-alt-delete 2021 and start anew.
2. A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2021.
3. 9 p.m. is the new midnight.
4. Time to change out of my sweatpants and into my party pants.
5. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
6. “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2021
7. New year, same me.
8. Just here for the champagne.
9. Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
10. 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
11. May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
12. I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
13. I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
14. Save water, drink champagne.
15. I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
16. I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
17. “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown
19. Any excuse to wear sequins.
20. Headed into the new year like…
Save water, drink champagne.
Also, Read 60+ Christmas captions for Instagram
Cute New Year Instagram Captions
1. What, did you expect to see a clever caption? That’d be so last year.
2. Why was 6 afraid of 9? Because 9, 8, 7…
3. But first, champagne.
4. All that glitters is…probably part of my outfit.
5. May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
6. 10 p.m. is the new midnight.
7. Less bitter, more glitter.
8. I’ve got 2022 vision.
9. You were my cup of tea, but now I drink champagne.
10. Glitter is my favorite color.
11. I’ve got a bubbly personality!
12. The best is yet to come.
13. Page 1 of 365.
14. New year, new me.
15. Cheers to another year! Here’s to whatever comes next.
16. New year. Same me. Bigger goals.
17. Walking in a confetti wonderland.
18. Any excuse to wear sequins!
19. Taking applications for my New Year’s kiss.
20. All that glitters is … on my dress.
The best endings always have confetti.
Clever New Year Instagram Captions
1. Less bitter, more glitter.
2. But first, champagne.
3. Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
4. I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.
5. Sparkling into the new year like …
6. Pop, fizz, clink.
7. Glitter is my signature color.
8. Smile, there’s champagne!
9. Out with the old, in with the new.
10. Bring on the bubbly!
11. Walking into 2022 like …
12. “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner,
13. “I want your midnights, but I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift
14. 2021 really dropped the ball this past year.
15. Cheers to making pour decisions tonight!
16. Looking back at the past year, hindsight was truly 2021.
17. The new year will be here in a Prosecco.
18. You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
19. 2021, you’re toast.
20. A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
Movie Quotes as New Year Instagram Captions For 2022
1. “I thought one of the perks of having a family was that you didn’t have to spend New Year’s Eve alone with Chinese food… I am alone with Chinese food.” —Sex and the City: The Movie
2. “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
3. “Some people swear there’s no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then, how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year?” —New Year’s Eve
4. “525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in a life?” —Rent
5. “If you focus on what you’ve left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” —Ratatouille
6. “Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” —All About Eve
Inspirational New Year Instagram Captions
1. 2022 will be my year.
2. 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
3. The best time for new beginnings is now.
4. May your New Year sparkle brighter than the Times Square ball.
5. Here’s to 12 new chapters!
6. What’s coming is better than what’s going.
7. Page 1 of 365.
8. New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
9. New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
10. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
12. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
13. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
14. “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield
15. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
16. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
17. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra
19. I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I did all year.
20. New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
21. 2021 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
22. My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full … With either rum, vodka, or whiskey.
23. Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions.
24. Every New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a good show at Times Square … and year after year, they drop the ball.
25. My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
26. My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
27. What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
28. What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
29. “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
Quotes for New Year Instagram Captions
1. “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” —Bill Vaughan
2. “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” —David Bowie
3. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” —C.S. Lewis
4. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
5. “I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” —Taylor Swift
6. “Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes next year and forever.” —Neil Gaiman
7. “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each year find you a better man.” —Benjamin Franklin
8. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
9. “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown
10. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
11. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
12. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” —Criss Jami
13. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
14. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah
16. “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra
17. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
That was all about this article on “101 Best New Year Instagram Captions 2022 | Get Lit AF!”. If you liked all these quotes then you should definitely comment below the same.
Moreover, if you want to use any of these captions then you don’t have to memorize the line. Simply click and hold the text for a second, select the whole line and click on “Copy“. Now, open your Instagram caption text box, where you want to paste the caption. Hold the cursor for a sec, select “paste“. That’s it.
If this article was helpful to you then you can share this article with your friends and family members.
Keep visiting Path of EX and have a great year ahead!