I remember that weekend night when I was desperately watching my favorite shows but had to take a break from Netflix for some work. And getting constant messages from Netflix. As we all know, Netflix is a widely well-known streaming platform across the world. Not only millions of users, but Netflix has multiple exciting features. You must have seen the pop-up message, or Are you still watching on your screen? It does get irritating sometimes, doesn’t it? So, to know more about how to turn off Netflix Are you still watching, then stick to the post.
If you also feel those prompt messages of Netflix are unwanted, then you must follow some tricks to get over it. No matter whether you are using Netflix on a PC, iPhone, or iPad – you can always turn off if Are you still watching features. You can also change the language on Netflix on any device. Even on different browsers, how to turn off if Are you still watching Netflix is possible. Make sure you enjoy your Netflix shows without getting any unwanted pop-ups next time. So, let’s jump onto how to turn off Netflix Are you still watching for a better user experience?
How to Turn Off Netflix Are You Still Watching?
You might have noticed some frequent messages while watching Netflix or have taken a break from your streaming. Well, let me tell you, these messages are basically to remind you not to miss your favorite shows and series that you are already watching.
This is one of the exciting features of Netflix, which you can turn on, and off as per your requirement. Netflix has developed this feature to keep users in the loop, so they get all the records of their shows even after a break. Hope you got cleared about how to turn off Netflix Are you still watching?
How to Turn Off Netflix Are you still watching on Mozilla Firefox?
You can use Mozilla Firefox to turn off Are you still watching the feature. But, before that, you should learn how to activate a device on Netflix. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to turn off Netflix Are you still watching.
- Go to the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In a search bar, type Netflix Pause Removal.
- Choose the additional option to select the Firefox button.
- Tap on add.
- To enjoy the binge session, go to your Netflix account.
- Go to your Netflix account and have an uninterrupted binge session.
How to Turn Off Are You Still Watching on Desktop?
If you are now aware of all the Are you still watching turn off options, autoplay is the best from them. If you enable the autoplay option, you will enjoy all the options without any disturbance. Follow the below-mentioned steps to enable the auto-play option using a browser. Learn more about how to turn off Are you still watching on Netflix?
- Go to your browser and open your Netflix profile.
- Go to the drop-down menu to customize settings.
- Click on the Change option near close to Playback settings.
- Mark on the Autoplay next episode option.
How to Turn Off Are You Still Watching on Mobile?
If you are using Netflix on your phone, and if Are you still watching, a message constantly pops up on your screen, then this is for you. You can turn off Are you still watching on your mobile phone? Follow the below-mentioned steps to know more about how to turn off Are you still watching.
- Launch the Netflix app and go to your profile.
- Choose your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Click on manage profiles under the usernames and profiles.
- Click on your profile picture.
- You will notice a Next Episode option beside the Autoplay option toogle on it.
- Select Done to confirm.
How to Disable Netflix Autoplay?
I know you got all your answers for disabling Netflix Are you still watching? It is understandable getting pop-ups on the screen can be irritating, but if you are a die heart fan of streaming, I would suggest not disabling Netflix prompt messages.
This feature comes with flexibility, but if you still want to know how to turn it off Are you still watching on Netflix? Then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the browser and open Netflix.
- Go to your profile and log in to your account.
- Find out your Netflix profile on the screen.
- Go to the user profile and scroll down for the menu.
- Tap on the account.
- Go to your profile and select parental controls.
- To change the playback settings, scroll down.
- To autoplay all your next episodes, make sure you uncheck on all devices.
- Tap on the save button.
From teenagers to adults, Netflix is popular among everyone. But there are some tips and tricks which you should learn to make your streaming experience much better. If you are here to know how to turn off Netflix Are you still watching feature then I have mentioned all the easy steps above. Follow Path of EX for more streaming updates. Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to turn off Netflix Are you still watching?
You can easily turn off Netflix are still watching messages with some easy steps on your browser.
Can I disable Are you still watching?
Yes, Are you still watching is a feature from Netflix that you can turn on and off.