In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, EV training is a mechanic that boosts your Pokemon’s stats. You have to go through Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV training to be a better player and enjoy the gameplay as a whole. So go through this Pokemon guide and learn all the necessary things about EV training.
By using vitamins or power items, you may quickly EV train your Pokemon by choosing the correct opponents and defeating them. Obviously, it’s not simple as that. So, Continue reading this guide on pokemon scarlet and violet EV training and find out the greatest EV training areas and the process in detail. I must tell you that the EV Training is of great help, just like Trade codes for your Pokemon.
The majority of a Pokémon’s stats come from EVs (Effort Values), often called Base Points. We are encountering many old features with new twists like Shiny Pokemon & this EV training. When a Pokémon is defeated in battle, and its stats are obtained, EVs are earned. Through EV training, you can raise a Pokemon’s stats. But it takes longer. So learn the quickest way from this article.
Fastest Ways To EV Train A Pokemon in Scarlet And Violet | Pokemon EV Training
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s standard method of EV training involves engaging in battles with other Pokemon. Effort Values, or EVs for short, are multiplied by the number of battles your Pokemon engage in. Let’s look at methods to do a Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV Training fastly.
Method 1: EV Training By Equipping Power Items
If you equip one of the following items on your Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV training, your effort value will increase. They are all ten thousand dollars each and may be purchased from the Delibird Presents store.
Pokemon EV Training power equipment –
- Power Weight: +8 to HP EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
- Power Bracer: +8 to Attack EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
- Power Belt: +8 to Defense EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
- Power Lens: +8 to Special Attack EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
- Power Band: +8 to Special Defense EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
- Power Anklet: +8 to Speed EVs after every Battle, but lowers Speed in battle
Method 2: Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV Training By Vitamins
Giving your warriors vitamins will also accelerate their EV training in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Vitamins can be purchased at the Chancey Supply stores. However, they won’t start appearing until you have a particular number of badges. They perform the following functions and are priced at $10,000 each.
Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV training vitamins –
- HP Up: This Increases base points for a Pokemon’s HP stat.
- Protein: This vitamin increases base points for a Pokemon’s Attack stat.
- Iron: Increases the Base points for a Pokemon’s Defense stat.
- Calcium: Increases the base points for a Pokemon’s Special Attack stat.
- Zinc: Increases the base points for a Pokemon’s Special Defense Stat.
- Carbos: Increases the base points for a Pokemon’s Speed stat.
How To Check EVs In Pokemon Scarlet And Violet?
Now that we know Pokemon Scarlet And Violet’s EV training, Is there a way to verify EVs in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? You can check EVs in the summary stats screen by pressing X. You can see how many EVs you’ve put into a stat there. Although not perfect, it is adequate. Just one more crucial detail before we finish.
You can use EV-Reducing Berries to reset a Pokemon’s EVs. They each reduce statistics by ten. Yes, the consequences in the world are terrible, but let’s not dwell on that.
So, this was everything you had to know about this Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV training. We just saw the two fastest ways of EV training, and we also learned how to check your Pokemon EVs in Pokemon Scarlet And Violet. Share this EV training article with your friends who are in need.
Visit Path of EX once after you enjoy your Pokemon Scarlet And Violet EV training. Do share your thoughts on this topic by posting a comment below. That’s it for now. I’ll see you next time in another Pokemon blog post.