With iOS 16 update, the voice message function of iOS has undergone some changes. It no longer is same as it used to be. Now the audio message works only if both the sender and the Reciepent phones are connected to a workable network. Go through the article to learn how to send voice messages on iPhone iOS 16.
The newly added feature is somewhat different. It requires an all-time network on both sides if you want to send a voice message. Before sending any such voice message, make sure that your and the recipient’s phone is connected to the internet.
How to Send Voice Messages on iPhone iOS 16?
In order to send a voice message on iOS 16. Follow the given steps.
1. Go to iMessage and Start a new chat conversation.
2. On the “TO” space, type in the recipient’s name.
3. From the list shown in the panel, select the audio.
4. To record, Tap/Hold the red button.
5. Once done with your message being recorded, Release the button to send the message.
Also, read Can You Make Notifications on Top in iOS 16 Just Like the Old Times
Devoid of the features that previous iOS used to work. This is a newly added feature pertaining to sending a voice or audio message on iOS 16. in case you want to send a voice message to any friend or relative. You have to be sure and certain of the fact that their phone, like yours, is connected to the internet.