Are you struggling to know how to make your TikTok account public? Well, Obvio! We imply endless tactics to blow up on TikTok and what is the point when all we have is a bunch of followers to look over our content. In this article, you will learn How to Make your TikTok Account Public in 2022 and how to change your private account to public.
Do you know you can also get 1k followers on TikTok in 5 Minutes? TikTok is a wider platform that never leaves any page unturned to make our blood and sweat invested a worthy one. However, every bit is put into TikTok values only when you have an open TikTok account accessible to the public.
Head on through this article and learn what is a Public account on TikTok and how to make your TikTok account public in some easy steps. Further is the guide on how you can update your private account to public so head on below.
In This Article
What is a Public Account on TikTok?
In simple words, a Public account on TikTok is defined as one that is not limited to some TikTok users but is accessible to every user present on the platform.
Be it your TikTok profile or the content posted, everything you put on your TikTok account is open out in public and every video posted will be visible to your followers.
How To Make Your TikTok Account Public?
If your TikTok account is private, there is no fun in posting videos because the wider reach you will have up to your followers.
Here’s how you can make your TikTok account public:
- Open TikTok.
- Click on the profile icon > tap on the three-dots icon.
- Select the option Settings and Privacy > and click, Privacy.
- Lastly, tap on the Private account toggle and click Switch to confirm.
How To Change Your TikTok Account to Public?
Further is how you can change your TikTok account to pubic:
- Open TikTok > click on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on the three horizontal lines > tap Settings and privacy.
- Click on Privacy > turn off the private account.
Watch How to Make Your TikTok Account Public
This was all about how to make your TikTok account public. Check out the guide mentioned above and learn how you can create your public account in some easy steps.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you know your viewers on the TikTok public account?
No, you cannot know who viewed your content even if you have a TikTok public account.
Can your update your TikTok private account to a public?
Yes, if you have a TikTok private account, you can easily update the privacy settings on TikTok to a public account.
How to how to change your TikTok account to the public?
1. Open TikTok > click on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines > tap Settings and privacy.
3. Click on Privacy > turn off the private account.