It’s no secret that Alexa and all Amazon Echo devices are the go-to options for all music lovers. A favorite playlist played on your own Amazon Echo is a memorable experience. How about listening to your favorite Podcast too? Yes!! You got me right. You can easily access any of your Podcast shows on your Amazon Echo device. As Podcasts are one of the most streaming services, I will also show you which services you can use for Podcast on your Echo device. So, let me show you how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo.
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn are the services that make you feel good on your Amazon Echo for Podcasts. You can use Amazon Echo to listen to hands-free music, check the weather, or set timers. Listening to your favorite Podcast on Amazon Echo is very easy, and there are many ways to do it. Let me tell you, connecting your Amazon Echo to the internet is not only enough to listen to Podcasts. You need to check out a few settings on your Alexa app to get things done.
There are 4 simple ways that you can use step by step to make your Amazon Echo ready for Podcasts. So, let me show you how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo.
How to Listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo | Connect Amazon Echo to Podcasts
The Podcast is a great platform for those who love detailed conversations, stories, and endless information about their favorite topics. Amazon has created this amazing feature on Amazon Echo for all Podcast lovers. You can choose your option to listen to your Podcast show without a subscription. We will see you the exact way to make your Amazon Echo ready-to-play Podcasts.
1. Connect Device to Podcast Service
To connect your Amazon Echo to the Podcast service you have to go through the linking process. You will just need the Alexa app on your phone to connect your Amazon Echo for Podcasts. So, follow these steps for how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo are mentioned below.
- Launch the Alexa app on your Phone or Tablet.
- Now Tap on the More which is on the bottom of the screen.
- Then Tap on Settings and go to the Music and Podcast and now Link services.
- Now choose the Service as per your requirement.
- Now Tap to Enable.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Now Tap on Done.
2. Set Your Podcast Service As Your Default Service
Now, If you have successfully logged in to your Amazon account and chosen your Podcast service by following the above steps, then let me tell you every time when you want to listen to your Podcast from a different service it is quite a time-consuming process.
So, it is better to set your service as the default service. Which is very simple to set. So, let me show you how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo. Follow the below-mentioned steps to set your service as your default service.
- Open your Alexa App and go to Settings.
- Now go to the Music and Podcasts.
- Then choose the Default Service.
- Now Tap on the Change under Podcast service options.
3. Control Your Podcast
There are various Podcast services available on Amazon Echo so you can enhance your listening experience with it. If you are a regular user of Amazon Echo then let me tell you, It is very easy to control your Podcast on Amazon Echo. So, stay connected for all the details on how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo.
- To view your Podcast Lunch Alexa app on your phone or tablet.
- Now Tap the Play icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Recent Played Podcast will display on the screen.
- Now you can Control your Podcast from here.
4. Find Your Podcast Show
If you are looking for a good Podcast I will show you how you can find your selective Podcast on Amazon Echo. I will show you some simple steps for how to listens to Podcast on Amazon Echo. Follow the below-mentioned steps to find your Podcast on your device.
- Open your Alexa app on your phone or tablet.
- Now Tap on the more icon and select Skills and Games from the option.
- Now go to the Featured Categories.
- Select Music and Audio from it.
- Now Tap on the Search icon to find out.
- Now you can find your favorite Podcast show.
In this article, we have learned how to listen to Podcasts on Amazon Echo. There are 4 simple ways that you can use to change your Podcast listening game. From controlling your Podcast to Connecting your device to your Podcast we have covered everything in this article. Follow Path of EX for more technical articles and step-by-step guides. Have a great day!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Podcasts Free on Alexa?
Audible gives thousands of free podcasts on Alexa and you can also listen to them from the Audible app.
How do I connect my iPhone to Alexa?
First of all, hold the iPhone near your device and say Alexa pair with Bluetooth.
Are Apple Podcasts free?
Yes, Apple Podcast offers millions of Podcast show free.