Be it the latest trend, your favorite audio, or a random duet, you can always make use of stickers to appeal to your audiences. Stickers don’t only make your videos engaging, but they also bring something different to the #foryou page. Like other social media platforms, finding stickers isn’t really hard on TikTok. You just need to learn how to get stickers on TikTok and I am sure you will use them creatively.
TikTok is a place where you see a trend every day. One day the Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams would be trending and on other days some challenge would replace it. If you want to ace the TikTok game, you have to give something different to your audiences. Firstly, your videos should be engaging and secondly, you should do every experiment to make them work. And that involves stickers.
Since stickers aren’t used by everyone, people don’t know how to find stickers on TikTok. You could use this in your favor. Brush your creative skills, some color codes and you will be a pro in no time. By learning how to get stickers on TikTok you will only boost your reach on the app.
How To Find Stickers On TikTok? Get Best Stickers In No Time!
You can play with stickers and they can make your videos really funny. You can get stickers according to your mood, text, shape, it can be anything. Along with stickers, you can also add some emojis if that’s what you want to add to your TikToks.
Let’s learn how to find stickers on TikTok on Android or iPhone in a few easy steps.
1. Launch the Tiktok application.
2. Click on the “+” icon at the middle bottom of the screen to record a video. You can also use a pre-recorded one.
3. If you are recording a new video then click on the red icon and once done click on “Next”.
4. Now, you will see many options at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click on the “Stickers” icon.
6. On the next screen, you will see many stickers. Click on one to add the sticker to your TikTok. You can also scroll to find new ones.
7. When you tap on a sticker, it will give you a preview of how it will appear on the video. You can change its position by holding and placing it in another place. You can also adjust its size by enlarging it with two fingers.
8. You can also remove the selected sticker by clicking on the “X” icon on its top right corner.
9. Click on the clock icon or the “Set Duration” option to choose when do you want the sticker to appear.
10. Click on the “Next” button once you are done with the stickers.
11. You can either add the video to your “Drafts” or you can directly “Post” it.
These are all the steps on how to get stickers on TikTok and they work well on both Android and iPhones.
You can also add sounds, effects, and texts to your TikTok videos in the same way. Just click on these options when you had to click on Stickers in step 5.
It is super easy to add stickers on TikTok videos. You only make a few clicks in the editing part and that’s it. After either recording a new video, or using a pre-recorded one, you will click on the “Stickers” option at the bottom of the screen. Click on a sticker and add it to your TikTok. Hit “Next” to save all the changes.
That was all about this article on “How to Get Stickers On TikTok On Android or iPhone?”. If you found it informative then feel free to comment below. If you have a good collection of stickers then you can also share their names in the comment section.
Also, since all of us know someone who’s totally obsessed with TikTok and uploads videos on the app often, you can send this article to them. I am very sure they will appreciate your gesture.
Keep visiting Path of EX and have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you search for Stickers on TikTok?
After you click on the “Stickers” option, you can click on the “Search GIFs”. Here you will find all the moving stickers to add to your videos on TikTok.
How do you get Stickers on TikTok?
You can get Stickers on TikTok videos by hitting the “Stickers” icon. It appears at the bottom of the screen after you have recorded a video. Click on this icon to view the stickers gallery on TikTok.