It’s October, so it’s Halloween everywhere! Gamers are ready to unlock new Halloween unlockables, whereas, on the other hand, developers are on their way to producing new Halloween products. After all, Halloween wouldn’t be the same without the spooky pumpkin heads, right? So, here we are, helping you out to get your favorite Minecraft pumpkin head. So, let’s find out how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft.
For gamers, there are various Halloween costumes and a lot of new spooky areas, and many exciting prizes as Halloween unlockables for this year’s Halloween. But lately, many people are having trouble finding Carved pumpkins to put in their Hotbar inventory. So hang on to this article till the end and find out how to get pumpkin head in Minecraft easily.
Minecraft gamers worldwide are facing this issue of having trouble finding Carved pumpkin heads. Since it’s Halloween, everyone wants to get a Minecraft pumpkin head. The root cause of the problem is maybe the huge number of favorite Minecraft pumpkin heads this Halloween season. Don’t panic; learn how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft from this article.
In This Article
How To Get Pumpkin Head In Minecraft | 5 Steps Of Carving
In order to get a pumpkin head in Minecraft, you have to carve it on your own. It is actually a fun activity for players. Most of the games just give away the Pumpkin heads easily.
Pumpkins are one of the many building blocks you can create in the game Minecraft. A carved pumpkin is something neither a crafting table nor a furnace can produce. Instead, you must cut a face into a pumpkin with shears. Let’s find out how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft. Follow the below steps on how to carve Pumpkinhead in Minecraft.
The steps to make a carved Pumpkinhead in Minecraft are as follows-
1. Find A Pumpkin Stencil
In order to get your own Minecraft pumpkin head, you have to go to the Extreme Hills or Plains biomes to find Pumpkin Stencil. Follow the instructions below after arriving at the indicated locations.
2. Hold Shears
Secondly, to know how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft, you have to place the shears in your hand to get a carved pumpkin in Minecraft. To do this, choose “Shears” from the Hotbar. Easily point to the pumpkin to make it visible.
3. Use The Shears To Get A Carved Pumpkin
From here on, you must carve the face on the pumpkin plant using shears. Check out the following instructions for carving them according to the version of Minecraft you are using.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac): right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE): you tap on the pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One: press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4: press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U: press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch: press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition: right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Education Edition: right-click on the pumpkin.
Four pumpkin seeds will drop once you have Craved Pumpkin, and you can now add them to your inventory. This was how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft. Hold on; it’s not down yet.
4. Dig Up The Carved Pumpkin
You must now dig up the Minecraft Carved Pumpkin. Check out the following instructions for your particular version of Minecraft on how to dig up the carved pumpkin.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac): left-click and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
- For Pocket Edition (PE): you tap and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4: press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U: press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch: press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition: left-click and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
- For Education Edition: left-click and hold on to the carved pumpkin.
You’ll be able to see the pumpkin shattering after it has been carved. A smaller pumpkin with carvings will then be lying on the ground.
5. Pick Up The Carved Pumpkin
Pick up the Carved Pumpkin immediately. And after you pick it up, it will show up on your Hotbar. Before it vanishes, be sure to get the pumpkin that has been carved. So this was how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft.
To carve a Pumpkin head in Minecraft, find a Pumpkin Stencil, hold your Shears, use the Shears to get the Carved Pumpkin, dig up the Carved Pumpkin, and lastly, Pick up the Carved Pumpkin. This was how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft. Wasn’t that easy?
So, this was how to get Pumpkin Head in Minecraft. I hope you understand clearly how to carve your own Minecraft pumpkin head. Go and carve your Pumpkin Head in Minecraft now using our 5 easy steps. Don’t forget to check back on Path of EX for more updates. Take care, folks.