Many gamers are dissatisfied with Diablo Immortal because it keeps crashing, shows an error while launching, or stops functioning on their PC, Mac & Android. Devices with some of the greatest specifications on the market are also experiencing this problem, which is not simply limited to those with less powerful hardware. So, let’s learn the to fix Diablo Immortal Not Working error on PC, Mac & Android.
Since it’s a new game, Diablo Immortal features a fair share of problems and glitches While some gamers are having a good time playing Diablo Immortal with their buddies, others, particularly owners of Samsung-Exynos devices, are griping that the game isn’t functioning for them. This error may show up to you too or has already been done. So let’s find out how to Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working problem.
There are many reasons why this error of Diablo Immortal Not Working shows up. If your computer doesn’t meet the system requirements, Diablo Immortal will crash or it will stop working suddenly. So, learning the reasons behind the error and knowing how to Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working comes in handy. So let’s find out the fix.
In This Article
How To Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working Error | On Android Or iOS
We know how frustrating it can be when you install a new game, eager to play it, only to discover that it is broken. If this is the situation for you, you can use the following steps on how to fix Diablo Immortal Not Working Error On Android Or iOS.
1. Ensure that your device satisfies the system requirements for Diablo Immortal.
2. Additionally, verify the running system on your device is updated.
3. Restart your gadget
4. Delete the previous version of Diablo Immortal if you were a user of those versions to resolve the problem.
5. Clear the cache/data for the Diablo Immortal app in the device settings if you’re using an Android device.
6. Uninstall the game and reinstall it if the issue still exists.
How To Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working Error | On PC/Windows
On PC, Diablo Immortal is accessible in Open Beta. However, there have been complaints of some users being unable to start the game on their PC. When they try to launch, the Battle.net application prompts them that they can’t play the game yet. If you’re having the same problem, you can resolve it by following the below steps of how To Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working Error On PC/Windows.
1. Close the Blizzard processes:
- Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Press on the Processes tab.
- Click End Process after selecting each Agent, Blizzard Battle.net desktop application, and game process.
2. Go to the directory for Battle.net in the folder:
- To launch the Run dialogue, press Windows Key + R.
- Press Enter after entering C: ProgramData in the Open field.
3. The Battle.net folder must be deleted.
4. Check if the problem still exists by updating the game and running Battle.net.
How To Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working | On Mac
Now that we know how to fix Diablo Immortal Not Working On PC and Android Or iOS. Let’s learn How To Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working On Mac Devices.
1. To end all Agent, Blizzard Battle.net desktop programme, and game processes, use Activity Monitor.
2. Select Computer from the Go menu on the Finder’s menu bar.
3. Go to the Battle.net/Agent directory under /Users/Shared.
4. Restart the Blizzard Battle.net desktop application after erasing agent.db.
5. Return to the /Users/Shared directory and remove the Battle.net folder if the problem still exists.
6. Use the Battle.net desktop application to start the game.
So, these are the fixes and information you should be knowing to know how to Fix Diablo Immortal Not Working. I hope that you got how to fix the error and I also believe you have already fixed your Diablo Immortal by using this article. If not, go fix it now! And don’t forget to check back Path of EX for more information.
1. Why Is Diablo Immortal Not Working?
As the Diablo Immortal game is new and in the process of development. Diablo Immortal site crashes & faces glitches frequently.
2. Can Diablo Immortal Work On PC?
3. Is Diablo Immortal Available Offline?
No, Diablo Immortal needs a stable internet connection to run.