If you want to learn how to connect Nintendo Switch Lite to a TV, this is it! Connecting the console to the TV indeed gives us a whole new experience. Let’s learn how to do so with a few easy steps.
Players are really going gaga over if they can connect Nintendo Switch Lite to a TV and, further, how to do so. This is a console that really levels up their gaming experience to another level.
In this article, I will reveal everything about connecting Nintendo Switch Lite to TV and, further, if you can do so without a dock. Dig in to know more!
In This Article
How to Connect Nintendo Switch Lite to TV?
To connect Nintendo Switch Lite to a TV, one does require a dock, as Nintendo Switch Dock doesn’t support TV mode entirely. Further is how you can do so, have a look.
Steps to Connect Nintendo Switch Lite to TV:
- Open the cover at the back side of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Take the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch C adapter (model no. HAC-002(AUS)) and connect it to the top terminal of the dock with the label “AC Adapter.”
- Take the other end of the AC adapter and connect it to the wall outlet.
- Further, consider both ends of the HDMI cable. Connect one end to the bottom terminal of the dock named “HDMI OUT” and the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Place the back cover on the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Detach the left and right joy-con controllers from the console. If the joy-con controllers were not attached earlier to the console, register them to the console first.
- Place the console in the same direction as the front panel on the dock > Embed the console in the dock.
- Lastly, switch on the TV set > and choose the correct HDMI input.
Can You Connect Nintendo Switch Lite to TV Without Dock?
Unfortunately, you cannot connect Nintendo Switch Lite to a TV without a dock. As observed, all the important components required to connect to a TV were removed during the design of the product.
It also has no video output components required to transfer data to a third-party screen. Adding more, Nintendo Switch Lite is entirely a handheld device.
This was all about How to Connect Nintendo Switch Lite to a TV. Check out the above guide and learn how you can do so with a dock and, further, if it is possible to connect it without a dock.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts and we will get back to you asap.