As you know Underground Blossom is an adventurous escape room game from Rusty Lake with several interesting levels to unlock. If you are also a player of this game and are interested in solving chapter 5 then here is a blog on how to solve chapter 5 Sorrow Cross in Underground Blossom.
Underground Blossom stands on a ground where the train keeps going from one platform to the other, solving puzzles and levels. But it’s not going to be simple at all the time, it can be a bit tricky and mind-storming. There are several puzzles and levels to unlock that test the sharpness of the minds of the players.
Are you excited to set off on the adventure of Sorrow Cross In Underground Blossom? So without wasting much time further, let me walk you through this amazing and adventurous guide on how to solve chapter 5 sorrow cross in Underground Blossom.
How to Solve Sorrow Cross in Underground Blossom | Underground Blossom Chapter 5
In order to solve Chapter 5 Sorrow Cross in Underground Blossom, here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Laura and Bob are there on the platform and Bob will learn that the train will leave at 4.
2. Now, open the box that is placed under the bench. Unbox it and take out the handclock.
3. Go to the station and look at the station clock. Then, match the handclock’s time to it, which is 4.
4. Speak to him for a couple of minutes and then send him off. Note that his wallet fell.
5. Take out the money and coins from his wallet and take them.
6. Next move to the left side and use the coin you took from Bob’s wallet into the vending machine. You get 100 credits, which means you can purchase snacks worth 100 credits.
7. Tap on the numbers 20, 35 and 45. Then, look inside the tray while they fall in the tray.
8. After the snacks are dropped off, sort the candies by theme. You will get three themed candies: Animal theme candies, Food/snack theme candies, and vehicle theme candies.
9. Take the bicycle corn cookie from the vehicle theme candies. Give it to the pigeon. The cookie will be scattered in small pieces with four colors. Keep scattering it in a way that the pigeon should eat it.
NOTE: Solving this vending machine puzzle will unlock Sweet Tooth achievement.
10. Focus on putting the grey pieces and make sure you lead the pigeon to the dustbin.
11. As it will reach the top of the bin, make sure to scare it off. Then it will fly off. Follow the pigeon and keep tapping on it to reach a new location.
12. Eventually, you will reach the train arrival platform. Tap on it again one last time.
13. Focus on putting the grey pieces and make sure you lead the pigeon to the dustbin.
14. As it reaches the top of the bin, make sure to scare it off. Then it will fly off. Follow the pigeon and keep tapping on it to reach a new location.
15. He dictates to leave some money under the bench and come back at 9 p.m. if he wants his stuff back.
16. Go to the left and do as he said to get your stuff back and then change the clock to 9 p.m.
17. Now check the paper bag to see if you got your iron saw back.
18. Make sure that you use that iron saw to break the padlock to the right of Laura. Take out the painting and now solve the puzzle by making 12 circles.
19. This will reveal 12 hidden images in the 12 circles.
20. Then, suddenly, the dustbin tips over, and stuff falls off it. Collect the stuff and make relateable pairs.
21. Make pairs such as pen and paper, two parts of one broken thing, chips, potatoes, etc.
22. Now read the letter and take the pill. Go back to Laura and give her the medicine. Then, converse with her. She’ll ask you if you can see her nightmares.
23. Tap on her a few times, and you will get to see the clues of the puzzle. She says, “I dream of my mother. She holds me as a baby.” Go to the left and place a baby in her mother’s hand.
24. The second thing she says is, “I dream of poor Bob. He holds his broken heart.” Now, you need to find a heart and drag it across two screens to place it in Bob’s arms.
25. She further continues and says, “I dream of myself as a little girl and my mother. While she holds my hand, I hold her face.”
26. “I dream of the detective. He is there with a large fish.” Turn left to find him.
27. She further continues and says, “I dream of a bird holding a rat. And then I see the corrupted soul with the head of my mother. What happened to her?” Then note that the bird she’s talking about is to the right, and the corrupted soul is to the right of the bird.
28. “I dream of you, my feathered friend, holding a branch full of blossom.” Give the branch of flowers to Mr. Parrot. He’s to the left of Laura.
29. “I dream of my mother. She has grown old. She holds a black cube.” Her old mother is to the right of her.
30. Try to speak to Laura again, and she asks, “Is she still alive? Where did she go? Will I ever know?” till then, the dream ends, and Laura falls on the floor. You will take the train ticket from her hand.
31. Now, look at the portrait next to her. Take the paintbrush that came out from the stuff you found in the dustbin.
32. Go back to the train station and dip the paintbrush into the pigeons’s blood.
33. Draw 19:55 with it on the painting to reveal the departure time. It translates as 7:55.
34. Then the train arrives, get into the train as the train departs to the next station.
Now that you know how to solve Chapter 5, Sorrow Cross in Underground Blossom. Hopefully, now all your doubts and queries are solved. If you still have any advice or queries, feel free to comment down below, and we will reach out to you soon. To read more such interesting and informative blogs, keep reading and visiting blogs on our website, Path of EX. Have a great day ahead!