Now that you’re done with Underground Blossom’s Chapter 5, Sorrow Cross, it’s time to head to Soul Street’s next chapter. Chapter 6 is Soul Street in Underground Blossom, and it lands you at a station with a mysterious puzzle and tools.
With multiple achievements waiting to be unlocked, the solution of Chapter 6 is divided into seven main sections. From discovering the butterfly puzzle to making your way to the next station, the game keeps making progression more fun and exciting.
Are you ready to head to chapter six, Soul Street in Underground Blossom, and collect your gaming achievements? Let’s take a closer look at the achievements of Soul Street and the gameplay walkthrough to make your way to the next station! Let’s go!
In This Article
Chapter 6 Soul Street Achievements in Underground Blossom?
Chapter 6, Soul Street in Underground Blossom, has four achievements that you unlock as you progress through the chapter. You can collect each achievement automatically by completing each of the steps mentioned below.
|Soul Street Achievement||How to Achieve it|
|Copper Cube||Find a copper cube|
|Nice technique||Pull the thief’s n*pples|
|Time to Tell||Make the thief tell you where the key is|
|Departing Soul Street||Complete Soul Street/Chapter 6|
How to Solve Soul Street in Underground Blossom | Underground Blossom Chapter 6
You encounter something strange when you get off at the station at the start of chapter 6 in Underground Blossom, Soul Street. When you reach the station, move to the right and see the puzzle on the wall with the white and black holes. Let’s go:
1. Butterfly or Bee Puzzle
The first step in the Soul Street in Underground Blossom walkthrough is the butterfly puzzle:
- Once you face the wall with the puzzle, head left next to the lockers and pick up the crowbar there.
- Using the crowbar, punch a hole in the oil drum near you and light it on fire using the lighter.
- Take two right turns and open the sealed box using the crowbar.
- Pick up locker key 6 from the locker.
- Solve the butterfly or bee puzzle on the wall by dragging the white pieces to direct the butterfly or bee to the upper right hole, as shown below.
2. Meet the Black Soul
The second step in the Soul Street in Underground Blossom walkthrough is the black soul:
- Turn left and find the butterfly or bee above the black mass. Tap on the black mass, and you’ll see a black soul will form.
- The black soul will give you a key and ask you to help her find her mother’s timepiece.
- Turn left and open locker 6 to get a bucket using the key you collected earlier.
- Using the other key, collect pincers from locker 7.
- Take two right turns, and you’ll see a locked door.
- Cut the lock on the door using the pincers you collected.
3. Collect the Clothespin
The first step in the Soul Street in Underground Blossom walkthrough is collecting the clothespin and valve:
- Once inside, take the tape off the mouth of the tied-up guy.
- Turn left and patch up the first set of exposed wires using the tape.
- Open the electric panel and point the knobs upwards by rotating.
- Take a left turn and find the compartment that the electricity is currently running to.
- Long hold the dial until the door opens. Take the valve from inside.
- Go right twice and place the valve on the faucet. Turn on the water and then fill the bucket with water.
- Go right once and use the crowbar to open the drain cover. Pour water inside and then take the clothespin.
4. The Electric Chair
The first step in the Soul Street in Underground Blossom walkthrough is getting to the electric chair:
- Go left again and fill up the bucket of water again. Then, go left twice and pour the water on the flames. Take the iron wire from the ashes.
- Go right again and use the iron wire on the next set of exposed wires. Then, rotate the dials so they direct the current to the electric chair. They should go Up, Right, Up, Left, and the last one doesn’t matter right now.
- Head right again and fill up the bucket with water once again.
5. Torture the Guy & Get the Key
The first step in the Soul Street in Underground Blossom walkthrough is to torture the guy and get details:
- Now, let’s start working on the guy tied up. Attach the clothespin to his left nipple and the paperclip to his right nipple. Then, pour the water over his head. And last, pull the lever to electrocute him.
- He’ll finally talk and tell you that you can find the key near the dead woman, precisely behind her hand.arrive
- (Tug at his nipples A LOT to get an achievement here.)
- Go left twice and tap on the poster of a dead woman. Under her hand, there’s a key and a piece of tape. Take them.
6. Unlock the Locker
- Use the key to unlock locker 8 and pull the box out. We need to figure out a 4-digit code for it, so we’ll come back to that.
- Go right and use the tape to patch up the last set of exposed wires. Then, use the dials to redirect the current to the lamp. It goes: Up, Right, Up, Up, Right. Then look at the symbols it lit up.
- Take a right turn and look at the prisoner’s arms for tattoos. The symbols on the wall were a dog, bird, boat, and tree. So, we need to find four tattoos that are related. You end up with:
- Dog: Bone = 4
Bird: Egg = 1
Boat: Anchor = 9
Tree: Flower = 5
- Go back to the locked box and enter 4195 to unlock it.
7. Get on the Next Train
- Then, take the golden timepiece from the inside.
- Go right and give the timepiece to the dark soul. Notice the paint on the wall that matches what we saw earlier in the game. Copy those symbols onto the timepiece.
- The hands will spin and then stop at 5:15. Tap it again to make it break into pieces.
- Head right twice to see the dark soul standing in front of the train. We don’t need to set the time. Just talk to the soul and then get on the train to the next station.
Chapter 6, Soul Street in Underground Blossom, is an exciting chapter with mysterious puzzles and tasks you need to complete to unlock four achievements. The Soul Street chapter needs seven parts to complete the walkthrough: the butterfly puzzle, meeting the black soul, collecting the clothespin, getting to the electric chair, torturing the guy, getting the key, and getting on the next train.