Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in 2021. You can literally spend hours scrolling through the application and still feel a little FOMO. A lot of many times, while scrolling down, I find amazing posts. The urge to post that very similar post is immense! So to calm my nerves and fulfill that urge, I found out the best Instagram Repost Apps 2021 that anyone can use.
I feel contented while using Instagram. And why won’t? The platform offers everything!! From a picture, videos, Reels, IGTV, Stories, Guides, and whatnot. However, there is still something missing. The feature to repost still lacks. So, for that, you need a third-party app. Trust me when I say, there are quite a lot of apps available. To make it a little easy, I have curated this small list of apps that you can use on your Android and iPhones.
Reposting Instagram content is a great way to share content from your audience. These third-party apps will help you repost any IG photo or video. The list of the best apps to repost on Instagram (for Android and iOS) includes:
- Tailwind for Instagram
- Repost via Instant
- Save and Repost for Instagram
Earlier, to re-gram a post, you would need to screenshot the picture and then post it from your account. It is just too much effort and hassle! Read further to know more about these reposting apps.
What to Look for in the Best Instagram Reposting Apps?
It might get a little difficult to choose the right application for reposting on Instagram. There are certain things that you must look into before using any third-party application.
- Repost photos without watermarks (you usually don’t want it to add a watermark)
- Give credit to the original owner
- Allow you to re-gram quickly and effortlessly
- Are easy to use
Apart from the above points, there are also a few things that you must ask yourself before relying on any repost app for Instagram. While finding the best app, ask yourself:
- Do you want to pay?
- Do you want the ability to remove watermarks?
- Do you need to post multiple pictures?
- Do you need the ability to repost videos?
- Do you want your app to be able to schedule and find hashtags for your content?
Answering these questions will give you a good head start in finding the best Repost app for Instagram 2021.
#5 Best Reposting Apps for Instagram 2021
Twitter is one of the prominent platforms that has had the reposting feature. This feature is used all over the world. However, Instagram does not this feature yet, until, then you can use these applications. Let’s get into the detail of these apps one at a time.
1. InstaRepost: Instagram Repost App
InstaRepost is one of the most used repost applications. Not only the most used but it is also the oldest reposting app since the beginning of the time. It is very simple and easy to use.
All you need to do is copy the Instagram link to repost or download them directly. You don’t need to screenshot anymore!
How to Repost on Instagram Using InstaRepost?
You can follow these simple steps to repost through InstaRepost:
- Open InstaRepost application on your devices
- Open Instagram App
- Copy Instagram Post Links through “Copy Share URL”
- The Photos and Videos will start downloading
- Download/Repost with copied captions
Note: Please do not use this app to repost any photos and videos without the permission of the respective owner. Respect the rights of Instagram users.
Main Features of InstaRepost
- Save / Repost unlimited photos to Instagram
- Save / Repost unlimited videos to Instagram
- Fast download speed.
- Copy Captions options
- No watermarks
2. Regrann: Repost App for Instagram 2021
Regrann is another great reposting app for Instagram. If we begin with one of the biggest problems of this app, it will be just one. That is, Regrann is only available for Android users. Apart from this fact, the app is very easy to use.
All you need to do is follow the copy-paste method, and your work will be all done! In addition, Regrann also lets us set a signature that will appear in every image that you repost. Also, you can schedule your Instagram post with the help of this reposting app.
How to Re-gram using Regrann?
You can follow these simple steps to repost through Regrann:
- Choose the photo or video you want to repost
- Click on the 3 dots below the comments and select “Copy Share URL”
- Paste the link to the Regrann application
With just these easy steps you will be able to repost on Instagram.
Main Feature of Regrann
- Simple to use; No need to leave Instagram
- Download Photos
- Download Videos
- Authentic; Keeps the originality of the Instagram post
- No login Required
3. Tailwind for Instagram
Tailwind is a smart assistant for Instagram as well as Pinterest. The best thing about this app is that it is the official Instagram and Pinterest Partner Tool. This means that you will not have to share your Instagram account information with any third-party application.
Tailwind lets you repost any picture or video from Instagram. Along with this, it offers a wide range of amazing features like doing hashtags research or viewing in-depth analytics, etc. While Tailwind is offering a price, its intuitive interface helps you plan your Instagram account, grow and manage it. You can say this that Tailwind is the best repost app for Instagram for iPhone as well as Android.
How to Repost on Instagram using Tailwind?
Follow these simple steps to know how to repost on Instagram using Tailwind
- Install the Tailwind app and sign up
- Open Instagram
- Copy the link of the Instagram Photo/Video you want to repost
- Paste the URL in the Tailwind App
Main Features of Tailwind
- Detailed analytics to help you grow your Instagram account
- Hashtag research with Tailwind’s robust hashtag finder
- Scheduler to plan and schedule your Instagram content
- Redesigned 9-grid with smaller timeslot & draft icons.
Compatibility: Desktop, Android, and iOS
4. Repost via Instant
Next on the list of the best Instagram Repost Apps 2021 is Repost via Instant. Have you ever liked an Instagram picture on someone’s Instagram account that you’ve wanted on your own Instagram feed to your Instagram followers?
Look no further! Repost via Instant allows you to repost to Instagram, be it pictures or videos, on your own account while giving you the option to give credit to the original Instagrammer.
How to Repost on Instagram Using Repost via Instant?
These steps will help you repost your favorite posts on Instagram
- Copy the URL of the post you want to repost
- Open the Repost Application
- Edit the post accordingly
- Repost the post by clicking on the Repost Button
Main Features of Repost via Instant
- Ad-free, watermark free version available for $4
- Notification of every repost for easy access
- Keep a history of copied URLs
- The position of the watermark of the original creator can be changed
- The color of the watermark on the Instagram regram can be changed
Compatibility: Android and iOS
5. Save and Repost for Instagram
This list would have been incomplete without mentioning Save and Repost for Instagram. This app saves postings to which the links are copied and compiled in a customizable grid. From the main screen of the app, you can save, repost, or share the posts on other apps.
The only downside is that the app only links posts with one picture. If you copy a link to a post with several videos/images, this returns with an error.
How to Re-gram Posts Using Save and Repost for Instagram?
Follow these simple steps to use this Instagram Repost App:
- Open Instagram
- Copy the URL of the Picture/Video you want to repost
- Paste the URL on Save and Report for Instagram
Main Features of Save and Repost for Instagram
- Download videos and pictures or republish from Instagram.
- No Instagram login required.
- Fast download speed for Instagram videos and pictures.
- Save & Repost for Instagram allows you to watch them directly offline.
- You can repost any photo you saved from Save & Repost for Instagram.
How to Repost on Instagram?
Reposting on Instagram is a feature that lets you share a post or video from somebody else’s profile. The repost feature is one of the most used features on Instagram.
All the applications mentioned above will help you repost any post or video on Instagram. There is no set method of reposting on Instagram! Just download the apps and you are good to go!
Benefits of Reposting on Instagram!
In the world of social media and technology, it is certainly very easy to share content online. However, the new world demands new things! Reposting is pretty normal on many social media platforms. On Twitter, you retweet; on Facebook, you share.
However, this feature seems to be missing on Instagram. This is where Instagram repost apps come into the picture. Reposting on Instagram can benefit you in many ways. Some of them are:
- Entertaining Results
- Incentive to create even more user-generated content
- Positive impact on users in the network
- Best way to reduce Fatigue Content
This was the list of the best Instagram Repost Apps. You can easily use these applications to repost any post you like. No more hassle of taking screenshots. Use these reposting apps and slay on Instagram. Also, let me know in the comment section below, which application worked for you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official repost app for Instagram?
Tailwind is a smart assistant for Instagram as well as Pinterest. The best thing about this app is that it is the official Instagram and Pinterest Partner Tool.
What is the best way to repost on Instagram?
1. Download Repost for Instagram.
2. Identify a photo or video to repost.
3. Copy the post’s share URL to your clipboard.
4. Open Repost for Instagram. …
5. Edit the post’s caption and share your repost.