You’ve decked yourself out in your best Halloween costume and you’re ready to take on the world (or at least your social media feeds). But before you can start posting those spooky selfies, you need a great caption. I will help you to pop your post with some great Instagram Halloween captions.
Be ready for the October 31 Halloween celebration. Actually, the festival has been extended. In most parts of the country and the world, Halloween celebrations and preparations start weeks ahead of the day. Be it the decorations part or the attires, party themes, or social media posts, everyone has an urge to stay unique.
Not just for Instagram, get ready to take your social media game to the next level – just make sure you don’t spook your followers too much! The best 100+ Halloween Instagram captions for you to choose from are here.
Clever Instagram Halloween Captions to Make Your Followers Laugh
It’s that time of year again when the spooks and ghouls come out to play. And if you’re like most people, you’ll be taking lots of Instagram pictures to capture the fun. But what are you going to say in your posts? Here are the 25 funniest Instagram Halloween puns and one-liners to help make your photos stand out. So get prepared to chuckle, and scroll down to choose your favorite caption!
- Witch, please!
- A simple witch.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- The face of a resting witch.
- Witch-ful thinking.
- That’s the hip joint.
- Concentration and chills?
- Dotted spine.
- Nobody Skeleton He didn’t win the race.
- Where do skeletons go for a night of fun? I’m bad to the bone
- stalk my exes
- A little booty.
- Boo Felicia.
- I hang out with my ghoul friends.
- Please boo more.
- I have a blood bank account.
- Have a catchy Halloween.
- You are exactly my (blood) type.
- Being kissed by a vampire hurts my neck.
- I know some vampire puns, but they stink.
- I ask for a neck gift.
- Trick or Treat.
- Did Orange look forward to Halloween?
- Give me a pumpkin and let’s talk.
- I don’t trust pumpkins, they are all seedy.
Up Your Game With These Creative Instagram Halloween Captions
You’re probably getting ready to post all of your Halloween pictures on Instagram, and you need a clever caption to go with them! That’s why I’ve put together a list of creative Instagram Halloween captions for your next post. Whether you’re dressing up as a vampire, a witch, or just a basic ghost, I’ve got you covered.
- There must be ghosts in the atmosphere!
- Don’t you want some sweets?
- I’m here for the boo.
- Don’t let me catch flying monkeys!
- My broom broke.
- Tooth of memory.
- You look better with a mask.
- Hot ghoul Halloween.
- That’s a wizard’s way of thinking.
- Keep calm and hold your magic wand.
- I am the mostest with the ghostest.
- Shake your BOOty.
- I’m a jinxed mess.
- We had a spooky night!
- Ghouls just want to have fun.
- The main food group tonight is candies, candies, and more candies.
- Get in, loser.
- Witch, you should work harder.
- Life is a pumpkin!
- If you have it, pursue it. Hiss, hiss, witch.
- Buu… it’s cold here.
- Creepin’ It Real!
- Can you hex the ride?
- you drive me crazy
- Eat, drink and be scared!
Scary Instagram Halloween Captions to Spook Your Followers
Here is that season again when the leaves change color, the air gets chilly, and everyone you know is scrambling to find the best Instagram captions for Halloween. Here are some of the spookiest, funniest, and cutest quotes and sayings to help you make your Halloween posts stand out from the crowd. If you want something that will make your followers scream, that something is here. Just get ready to take your Instagram competition to the next level this Halloween – just be sure to watch out for zombies and vampires along the way!
- Are you crying about apples? with boucle.
- Only an evil witch can ride a walking stick.
- We are not responsible for stolen sweets.
- Bugs and hisses, witches!
- We haunt, and keep haunting.
- Some people have no guts.
- Smile wink.
- This pumpkin is quite gutsy.
- To my small companion, say hollow.
- I really don’t get why adults are so afraid of spiders.
- May the fear of these spiders turn you sweet.
- I worked out for a month after becoming caught in that web.
- Did you both first connect online?
- On October 31?
- The spider web has been categorized as flawless art by great artists and scientists.
- Such a complex network, this.
- Halloween greetings.
- Say the spider is smaller, do you?
- A grenade is smaller, too, right?
- The patch’s cutest pumpkins.
- Life’s spice is pumpkin.
- Wishes for pumpkins and kisses for candy corn.
- I’m the tiny pumpkin of Mommy!
- Happy harvest and kisses from the pumpkin.
- A pumpkin a day supposedly keeps the goblins at bay.
Cute Instagram Halloween Captions to Give Your Selfies a Personal Touch
Boo! Willing to get in the Halloween spirit? Instagram is the perfect place to share all of your spooky and BOO-tiful snaps! But don’t just post without a caption – that’s just scary. To help you out, I’ve put together a list of 25 cute Halloween captions for your photos.
- Are you excited about the fall?
- I’ll always love you and you’ll always be my boo.
- With the loveliest tiny pumpkins, chilling.
- Never have I met a pumpkin that I didn’t enjoy.
- Rings of the gourd.
- You are the pumpkin of my pie, I don’t lie.
- Be kind, not a jack-o-lantern.
- He is a master of none and a jack of all arts.
- Why was the Jack-o-Lantern viewed as malevolent by everyone?
- It included a malicious candle.
- The candle in this Jack-o-lantern will be lit.
- You’re jacked, man!
- How is a broken Jack o’lantern fixed?
- With a patch of pumpkins!
- He could smell the ripening pumpkins tonight far out in the country, toward the knife, the triangular eye, and the singing candle.
- Destroying pumpkins
- Yet tasty to consume.
- These spider web chocolate fudge muffins are just too delicious.
- Those licorice spiders on the muffins are fantastic.
- And now they’ve found a spider with wings!
- The spout has to be cleaned, itty-bitty spider!
- And here I thought I was afraid of spiders.
- I recognized after Halloween that size doesn’t matter.
- What is important is the impression you can bring to others.
- That spider bit me, but I never turned into Spiderman.
Instagram Halloween Captions With Emojis to Get in The Halloween Spirit
It’s the most spook-tacular time of the year! And what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than by displaying the fever of excitement with emojis? To get you in the mood for a fright, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite emoji captions for Instagram on Halloween.
- I’m the 👑 of Halloween.
- We trick or treat, 🌧 or ☀️.
- I ought to be home before midnight…👠🎃
- Here for the b👻👻ze.
- 👑 of shouts.
- I’ll never 👻 you.
- 🦁🐯🐻, oh my!
- H🎃ppy H🎃lloween!
- Twinning 👯
- You’re 💀 to me.
- We have a unique🎃 in the patch!
- ‘Til 💀 do us part.
- He’s tangled in my 🕸
- Keep your 🐾 off my 🍬
- The best outfit 🏆 goes to …
That is all about the hand-picked Instagram Halloween captions you have. Do mention your favorite captions in the comment box. I love reading your comments, reviews, and recommendations, they keep me motivated.
This October, may your sweets be plentiful and your tricks are few. Path of EX and I wish you a happy Halloween. Stay happy.