PayPal provides users with instant facilities. If you want to know how to add money to PayPal without a Bank account to enjoy the instant results on your PayPal account, then you have to read the full article to avail the benefits of this feature with just a few clicks.
Suppose you are a new user of PayPal, and you do not know that you have to add a bank account, you will look for the various ways to get your money shifted to PayPal without using the bank account. If you are curious to know whether it is possible to do so, let’s see the solutions here.
This article will help you give you a brief about how to add money to PayPal without a bank account.
How To Add Money To PayPal Without A Bank Account
PayPal has given the best user experience worldwide. If you want to know about this specific feature to use on PayPal, go through the following steps to understand how to add money to PayPal without a bank account.
- Open the PayPal website.
- Sign in with the login details of your PayPal account.
- Go to the bottom side of your screen and click on the “More” icon.
- Once you have selected the “More” option, you will see the various options appearing under this icon.
- Click on the “Add cash at a store” option.
- Choose the retail store according to your preferences like Home Depot, Hulu, Fanatics, etc.
- Once you have selected the store, you have to click on the” Generate Barcode.”
- This bar code will verify your identity and your PayPal account.
- Once PayPal identifies your account. You will get the cash added to your PayPal account.
- You have to be sure to use this code within 60 minutes. After 60 minutes, you can not use the code.
- You can use the code at any retailer’s store. Just give them the code, and you can add the amount according to your preferences.
- Once you are done with the transaction, you will get the confirmation in your email that the money has been added to Your PayPal account. You will see the instant results within a few minutes.
- Suppose a person sends you the money on PayPal. You will be notified that you have received the money without a bank account, but you have to add a bank account for the withdrawal of money.
- Suppose you want to receive the international payments on PayPal. You need to have KYC registered accounts.
I hope this article was useful to you. Now you got a solution to how to add money to PayPal without a bank account. Keep enjoying using the PayPal service and avail yourself of its best benefits. It is now time to wrap up this article. I will come up with more exciting updates. Stay tuned to this page. Feel free to share this article with your friends. Have a nice day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I add money to PayPal?
Suppose you cannot add money to PayPal, even after doing the verification of Your PayPal account. Go to your PayPal account and click on the add funds. Try to add funds or call the customer care number for further support.
Why is PayPal not adding money from cards?
Suppose you cannot add money from cards like debit and credit cards. You have to link your cards with your PayPal account by entering the card details and the billing address. That is it.
Can I receive the money on PayPal without a debit card and credit card?
Without a debit card and credit card, you can receive the money. You need to have a bank account and your card added to your PayPal account for withdrawal purposes.
Can I add money with the PayPal cash card?
Yes, you can add money with the PayPal cash card within minutes. You have to swipe the card at the register and enter your PayPal account’s amount you want to see.
How to add money from a credit card to PayPal?
Simply log in to your PayPal account. Navigate to the wallet icon and link your credit card and fill up all the necessary information as provided on the specified page.
Can I transfer money from 7-Eleven to PayPal?
Yes, visit a 7-Eleven branch and provide them with the cash. Open the PayPal app and generate the barcode. Once you have received the code, give it for scanning, and the money will transfer to PayPal.