PayPal is one of the most trusted platforms to send and receive money. If you want to resolve the issue, why PayPal won’t let you send money so that you will be able to do the transactions smoothly. Then you have to read this full article to know the reason behind this drawback.
PayPal is doing wonders for its users on the online transfer platforms. It allows you to send money to your family, friends, or business purposes. Sometimes my account stops working and halts my transactions. If you face the same issue on PayPal, you have to find the right fixes for your problems here.
In this article, I have covered the reasons why PayPal won’t let you send money. Let’s know this drawback and remove this issue once for all.
In This Article
Why PayPal Won’t Let You Send Money
If we talk about online payment processors, we only think of PayPal as it lets the user send money securely. No matter where ever you are, you can send and receive the money anytime and anywhere instantly.
The flip side of PayPal is, you encounter a few problems while you try to send money to your friends, family, or for business purposes. If you want to resolve the issue of why PayPal won’t let you send money, Just go through the following steps.
1. Verify PayPal Account
First, you have to Verify the PayPal account that you use. It includes your bank account as well. PayPal asks you for the bank account information. You can also provide the internet banking details to PayPal. It will automatically verify your account under the safety norms.
PayPal can opt for other options like depositing or withdrawing $1 to your specific account. Once it is reflected in your account, PayPal will verify it within business working days and give you the information that the account belongs to you.
2. Verify Email Adress
Second, You have to verify the address to remove the hurdles on your PayPal account. You can add the address by adding the debit card and the credit card details to your PayPal account. Once you have provided the information of cards, PayPal will automatically verify your address.
If you do not want to add the card, You can ask for the letter that PayPal will send you and also the verification code attached with it. When you receive the letter, you have to fill up all the details and your address will get verified.
3. Verify Phone Number
Third, You have to get the verification for your phone number. For verification purposes, PayPal will call you or they will send you a text message with the verification code.
Once you enter the verification code. Confirm that the account belongs to you and you can easily do your transactions by using the phone number.
- Another reason is the balance is not sufficient in your account or the problem from the bank side.
- Make sure your cards are working well. Sometimes the issue may be with your debit card or the credit card. If your credit card is not working, you can also ask for the credit card details from the card company and ask them regarding the exceeding limit or expiry date of your credit card.
- If you have not used your PayPal account for so long, you might have to make it work again by reactivating your PayPal account.
- Another reason can be that PayPal has put some restrictions on your account. You need to get it verified from the Resolution Center. Simply go through the following steps:
- Open the PayPal website and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the Resolution Center icon that you will see at the top of your screen.
- Click on the Resolution Center and you will be asked to tap on the next link.
- Once you tap on the link, you will be notified your account has limited access. You are not able to send or receive the money.
- Go through all the detailed information on the Resolution center and reactivate your PayPal account.
- You can also report the problem of a transaction on the Resolution Center that is not authorized. PayPal will put a restriction on your account unless the issue is not resolved.
- If you see that the problem persists, you can get your problem resolved from the PayPal customer service, or you can’t report the issue on the help center by visiting the PayPal website.
Thus, in the light of the above steps, you have got the solution for why PayPal won’t let you send money.
Now it is time to wrap up this article. I hope you got all the reasons solved in simple ways as to why PayPal won’t let you send money. Now you can easily apply these steps to remove the limitations on your account and make your transactions run smoothly. Feel free to share this article with your friends. Have a nice day!