Videos are at almost every corner of the internet. Youtube, Facebook stories, or Instagram reels, videos rule the social media platforms. But how to make good quality videos from the phone? Is it possible? Yes, it is. Want to know how? If that’s a yes, then here are the best video editing apps for androids that can make your videos look professional.
Luckily, there are several video editing apps for desktops. They are capable of making professional videos. Either you are a gaming freak or a foodie, you can edit your super engaging videos for social media with ease. But finding the best video editing apps for androids seems to be a little tough job.
No matter if you are intended to start your channel or a social media page all by yourself and want to have videos, then here are the best video editing apps for Androids. It includes the technical masterpieces like Kinemaster video editor, Filmorago, Quik, and more given below.
But why these apps are the best among many available options? Let’s have a look at its features, cons, google play store ratings, and professional verdicts about these apps.
Best Video Editing Apps for Androids:
It is easy to start your video editing journey with the best video editing apps for androids. The apps in decreasing order of their preferences with key features, lack, and other specifications are:
|5.||Magisto||4.0/5||Insert clips, Speed control, Video merging|
|4.||Inshot||4.8/5||Audio mixer, Blur|
|3.||Quik||4.7/5||Crop, Video merging|
|1.||Kinemaster||4.4/5||Audio mixer, Blur, Speed control, Split|
Why Magisto is one of the best video editing apps for android?
The fifth preference that made up the list of the best video editing apps for android is Magisto.
Magisto makes the editing world simple. It can make the videos in minutes with just three simple steps. You can make eye-catchy mini-movies. Not only this, you can make videos, slideshows, and collages with crazy effects and music in little time.
Magisto is almost an automatic app and has several great features, which are:
- This app automatically edits your media by adding beautiful graphics, effects, filters and music.
- This has facial recognition technology which works well while adding filters, effects and auto-cropping.
- The AI uses stabilization and object detection to give best results.
- You can make videos as well as slideshows up to 10 mins with pre-defined themes.
- It’s easy to edit videos with the cut, trim, merge and record options.
- You can add text and a lot of inbuilt stickers from the library.
Being an automatic app, the Magisto has got some lacks and these are:
- Its automated features are hard to control.
- Screen recording is not available.
- The VIP subscription is difficult to cancel.
Google Play Store Rating: Magisto is mostly loved by it’s users and has a rating of 4.0 with 1M reviews among 50M+ downloads.
This app cannot be taken into consideration if you need long professional videos. Straight so, you can use it if you are a beginner or want isn’t a story in a short span.
Why Inshot is one of the best video editing apps for android?
Inshot is one of the preferred apps for video editing when it comes to smartphones.
It is a pro video editor. Inshot has music, text, effect, blur, emoji but no crop option. It creates great videos in less duration.
Inshot have made editing easy with its features that include:
- You can make share-worthy videos with its feature to adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation etc.
- You can add music, text and affects the video.
- It has got pre-defined theme templates.
- You can blend the videos with 55+ transition and add over 1000+ stickers.
- It can extract audio from video.
With the positives, it had some negatives as well and these are:
- You cannot crop your videos.
- Contains a lot of ads and has a watermark.
- Problematic to understand.
Google Play Store Rating: This app has got a rating of 4.8 out of 5 with 8M+ reviews and 100M+ downloads.
According to the professionals, this app is good for short videos for Instagram stories or Facebook.
Why Quik is one of the best video editing apps for android?
If are not a pro at editing, Quik is the best video editing app for you.
Quik is a fun and easy editing app for people who want to edit videos on the go. Just Capture the video, edit them with your fingertips and share where ever you want. This app requires low effort but delivers high-impact results.
Its automatic mode does its magic. Quik finds the best moments, edits them of their own with amazing transitions into the loved momentary video. While the manual one allows you to do wonders according to your personal choice.
Quik has got several surprising features that make your common videos look professional
- You can edit videos using up to 75 videos or photos from your device, Go pro cloud, Google photos, Dropbox, etc.
- It even accepts motion pictures in different formats.
- The app has 23+ themes with lots of transitions and pre-defined graphics to add quality to the videos.
- You can customize your video with the options like a recorder, trim, and rotate photos.
- You can make your time-lapse and fast videos by adjusting the duration of the video slides.
- It has 100+ free songs in the library.
- You can import any song of your choice in the MP3, M4A, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF &WAV format.
- It automatically finds the best pictures of 24hrs and creates a flashback for you to relive the moment.
- You can save and share videos in HD with 1080p/ 720p at 60fps.
The major drawbacks that make it a little disappointing are:
- It doesn’t have the option to adjust the basic feature like the brightness, sharpness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- It has some bugs that pop out at times.
Google Play Store Rating: Its users have rated it 4.7 out of 5 with 100M+ downloads.
According to professionals, this app is extremely suitable for beginners. If you are someone who wants to automatically edit videos quicker, then you must go for this app.
2. Filmora Go
Why Filmora go is one of the best video editing apps for android?
Filmora Go is an easy and practical app.
It is used by filmmakers and suits best for beginners. It offers professional video editing with an emphasis on each basic need.
This easy-to-use powerful tool is suitable for videos of any length. Be it Instagram stories or movies, it can do all.
Filmorago stands second in the list of the best video editing apps for androids because of its high-end features:
- You can create memes, videos of any length with pictures and videos as well. Even, it has a screen recording option to make things easy for you.
- There are several editing options along with the features like adding text, audio, emojis, special effects, filters, and backgrounds.
- Filmorago offers a special feature of the blurred background.
- It has an inbuilt music library for background music. You can also expo the rt music of your choice.
- You can even have the feature to extract music from the videos.
- You can change the audio and video speed easily with ease. Also, the reverse option is available.
- This app makes the exported video easy to share on several platforms in any format.
The lacks in the mobile version of the filmorago are:
- Its chroma key feature is not available for the android version.
- While importing, some of the audio clips are not supported.
- The free version has a watermark.
- Expensive VIP excess.
Google Play Store Rating: Filmorago app is loved by most and has a rating of 4.5 with 490k reviews and 50+ million downloads.
The premium version of this app is just unbeatable. But if you are thinking about the free version, it is best for adding text, themes, and overlaps to make a professionally edited video.
1. Kine Master
Why Kine Master is one of the best video editing apps for android?
Kinemaster is the ultimate one among the best video editing apps for androids.
Kinemaster is used worldwide by journalists, educators, marketers, and bloggers.
It gives you the frame-to-frame editing option. You can easily reverse, blend, cut, and add high-quality music.
The top-grossing video editing app for androids is easy to use with lots of editing features. These include:
- You can add layers of videos, images, stickers, special effects, and text.
- It has a reverse, trim, and splice option to work with ease.
- The music library, graphics, and fonts are updated every week.
- This has got the color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and image quality.
- You can use voice-overs, background music, voice changers, and sound effects to increase the beauty of the video.
- It’s EQ preset, ducking and volume setting makes it look super easy for all.
- Unlike filmorago mobile versions, it supports the chroma key feature and gives an instant preview.
- You can export 4k/2160p videos at 30fps to any platform.
Kinemaster is the first preferred among the best editing apps for android has some lacks. These are:
- Some users have reported exporting issues.
- Instigates its users to update for their paid version.
- The free version has watermarks.
Google Play Store Rating:
Kinemaster has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 with 3M reviews among 100M+ downloads.
This app is suggested to all those who want to make video editing a profession or a hobby.
So, these are our top picks for the best video refuting apps for androids.
In my personal opinion, Filmora go is the most convenient app to use for video editing for android users. But it is your turn now, get started with the best one of your choice that stands out on your demands. Use these apps and let the editor in you show the talent to the world.
And, don’t forget to tell us in the comment section which is your personal favorite. Your opinions matter to us.