The Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2 is one of the puzzles that require us to use the Angel Lamp and play with lights and walls. Let’s go further, and I will unveil the mystery behind how to solve the Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2. Follow the steps and see where this puzzle leads you into the storyline.
Alan Wake 2 is a survival-horror-based game where players either step into the role of Alan Wake or Saga Anderson and step into combat using firearms and a flashlight. This is one of the most interesting games available in the gaming industry where we can really showcase our abilities and strengths.
Let’s go through this page and learn about the required steps to solve the Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2. Dive in!
How to Solve Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2?
There are many puzzles found in the world of Alan Wake 2. One such puzzle is the Shrine St Station Light Puzzle. This puzzle features a special item called an Angel Lamb that handles the light in a dark subway. Here, the ultimate aim is to clear the way from its dark and mysterious place and move forward in the game. Let’s go further and solve this puzzle by following the correct set of instructions.
Steps to Solve St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2:
- Take an Angel Lamp and use it on the center light source. This will make the middle wall fade.
- Go to the right light source beside the sign ‘Hunted.’
- Take the Angel Lamp and form an opening to the right of shopping carts.
- Go to the end of this new opening beside a wall covered in graffiti. Use this Angel Lamp again to discard the graffiti wall blocking your path.
- Head onto this new path and use Angel Lamp on a new Light Source.
- Head back to the graffiti wall and disappear again using the Angel Lamp.
- Move further into this area that opens up after getting rid of graffiti walls and use Angel Lamp again to make graffiti reappear.
Follow the steps mentioned above and learn how to get out of this Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2 and move further in the storyline.
This was all about how to solve the Shrine St Station Light Puzzle in Alan Wake 2. Give this article a thorough read and learn about the steps required to get out of this one. Here, Angel Lamp plays a major role.
Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts, and I will get back to you ASAP.