Are you a foodie enthusiast? If Yes! Then, you must be inclined to have McDonald’s snacks and beverages. Everyone nowadays uses digital mode to avoid standing in a long queue or waiting for long minutes. Hence, the McDonalds app must be a valuable resource if you like to get your favorite snacks at your doorstep. There are many instances where many of its users are reporting that the McDonalds app is not showing basket. Scroll down to get the solutions to fix this issue.
McDonald’s is an ideal app for snack and beverage lovers. However, as with a service, it can face technical glitches, like DCS error code 10021. Another benefit is that if you are an Apple user, you can also make payments using the Apple Pay wallet. And remember to check the solutions if you face difficulty logging in using Wi-Fi. But what to do if you have successfully logged in and cannot see the basket on your app?
In the below post, I will help you understand why the McDonalds app not showing baskets. I will also help you learn the best successful ways to resolve baskets not showing on the McDonald’s app.
In This Article
Why McDonalds App Not Showing Basket?
One of the main reasons behind the not showing on McDonald’s app is a poor internet connection. So, let’s see the causes of the McDonalds app not showing basket issues in detail in the below points.
- Poor Internet Connection: The McDonald’s app cannot show the basket if your internet connection is slow and unstable.
- Server Issues: Sometimes, the servers of the McDonald’s app become slow. The server could not work properly when so many people started using the McDonald’s app simultaneously.
- Cache and Cookies: If your McDonald’s app is full of cookies, there is a high chance of facing the issue. Over time, the cache memory can become corrupted and create many minor issues.
- Outdated App’s Version: You need to check whether your McDonald’s app is updated. If the McDonald’s app is outdated, it will not show the basket. Also, you can face many other issues.
How to Resolve McDonalds App Not Showing Basket Problem?
You don’t need to worry if you cannot find the basket in the McDonald’s app. This issue can be fixed. All you need to do is follow the methods below carefully to get rid of the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues. I will talk about five easy and simple methods of fixing the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues. So, let’s start reading.
1. Check the Internet Connection
The first effective method of fixing the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues is to check the internet connection. Please make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong. If you use mobile data, you can switch to a WiFi router to check if the problem gets resolved. Also, if you use a Wi-Fi connection, try using mobile data. Sometimes, switching your internet connection can solve a lot of minor issues.
2. Restart Your Device
This option might sound childish, but it works. Sometimes, your Android or iPhone device can face some temporary glitches and bugs. So, by restarting your device, you can get rid of those temporary glitches and bugs. Most of the time, this method helps to eliminate the McDonalds app not showing basket issues.
3. Remove the Cache and Cookies
Excessive amounts of cache and cookies can hamper the functionality of your McDonald’s app. In this case, it is better to delete all the cache memory of the McDonald’s app. So, let’s see the process of clearing cache and cookies from the McDonald’s app.
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Click on the Apps option.
- Choose the McDonald’s app.
- Now, click on the Storage & Cache option.
- Finally, choose the Clear Cache button.
4. Check For the Latest Update
If your McDonald’s app is outdated, it’s time to check for recent updates. The outdated version of the McDonald’s app might have bugs that cause many problems. So, you need to check if any new updates are available. Then, just download and install the latest version of the McDonald’s app.
5. Wait Till the Problem Resolves Itself
If all the methods mentioned above cannot resolve your McDonalds app not showing basket issue, then there might be some technical problems from the McDonald’s app’s end. You can check the website of McDonald’s to see the server’s status. In this case, waiting until it resolves the problem is better.
Quick Troubleshooting Tricks
All the methods mentioned above are easy and effective. But except for these methods, some additional tips are available that can help you get rid of the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues. If the methods mentioned above cannot help you fix the issue, I suggest you check all the additional tips. So, let’s follow the additional tips properly.
- Sometimes sign-out and sign-in process. by performing the sign-out and sign-in process
- You can also reinstall the McDonald’s app to get rid of the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues.
- You must check if your device is compatible with the McDonald’s app.
- You need to ensure you are using the latest version of the McDonald’s app.
- You can also contact your internet connection provider to find out if there is any problem with the internet connection.
There are many reasons for not working of the McDonalds app. Scroll up and find the best five cost-effective solutions to resolve the McDonalds app not showing basket issue. I have also included quick troubleshooting tricks to help with the methods comprehensively. You can also contact the customer service center to resolve your queries at (800) 244-6227, or visit the customer service page details.
Also, please share this post with your friends and family and help them resolve the McDonalds app not showing basket issue effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the McDonalds app not showing a Basket?
Poor and unstable internet connection, issues with the server of McDonald’s, excessive amount of cache and cookies on your McDonald’s app, and an outdated McDonald’s app are the common reasons for facing the McDonald’s app not showing Basket issues.
2. How to fix the McDonalds app not showing basket issues?
By checking the internet connection, restarting your device, removing the excessive cache and cookies from your McDonald’s app, checking for the recent updates of the McDonald’s app, and waiting until the problem gets resolved, you can fix the McDonald’s app not showing basket issues.
3. Why are my McDonald’s Rewards not working?
You need to wait 24 hours because sometimes it takes a little time for My McDonald’s Rewards points to appear in the app.
4. Why did my McDonald’s points disappear?
Your McDonald’s points will expire on the first day of the month after the sixth month from when your points were earned. So, you need to use the points within this particular period.
5. What is the error code 41474 on McDonald’s app?
When you have registered an account with an email address, however, this account was created using your Facebook, Google, or Apple login, you will get the error code 41474 on the McDonald’s app.