Online shopping has taken the whole world by storm. In the past decade, users have been hopping from one platform to get their desired objects, including apparel, electronics, and much more. LightInTheBox is one such app that allows you to shop for different items on the platforms. Users are now questioning the reliability and authenticity of the app. Follow this blog to know, IsLightInThe Box Legit and reliable shopping source in 2023.
LightInTheBox is a shopping platform that allows a user to shop for items, including apparel, electronics, accessories, home decor, cosmetics, toys, and more. Apart from that, the thing that sets LightInTheBox apart is that it provides numerous payment methods, global delivery, and other services enabling users to shop anywhere.
So, without further ado, Is LightInTheBox a Legit and reliable shopping app source?
In This Article
What is LightInTheBox?
LightInTheBox is a shopping app that allows a user from anywhere across the world to shop for items like clothes, shoes, electronics, gadgets, and more. However, since the platform is China-based, more often, its authenticity is questioned by the users.
LightInTheBox is time and again compared to platforms like AliExpress, as both websites buy their goods directly from manufacturers. Many US shoppers prefer to buy from such platforms because they are cheap as compared to the US alternatives.
Sitejabber website, the online destination to know about the best reviews about different platforms, has given the LightInTheBox company a rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 7,364 reviews. Apart from that, the website is ranked second in the area of Wholesale Clothing sites.
Is LightInTheBox Legit?
Yes, LightInTheBox is a legit shopping website. LightInTheBox is a credible source of online shopping, and there are no phishing scams related to the website, but still, many users have complained that they have faced problems acquiring the products they ordered or returning their money.
But minor problems are faced on every other shopping platform. LightInTheBox has always responded to these queries in a positive manner and, with its excellent customer service, has reached back to its distressed customers.
Since there are some complaints regarding the platform, it is better to stay vigilant when you give your card details on the platform, as there might be some sources that might steal your data.
LightInTheBox: Key Features
LightInTheBox is considered one of the major online merchants that has taken the e-commerce world by storm. With its high-quality products selling at a decent price, the users can not keep themselves away from shopping a wide range of collections on the app. The major key features of the website include:
1. Excellent customer service: LightInTheBox offers users a wide range of products, and in case you have any issues regarding the object, you can simply reach out to customer service, and they are available 24*7.
2. International Sizing Standards: LightInTheBox allows users to choose in accordance with the international sizing standards, thus making it easy for users to browse the site and easily choose the right size.
3. Shipping Time: Each item on the website has a different shipping and processing time. As each item is picked from different locations, there can be time variations for receiving the order you placed at the same time.
4. Return Policy: LightInTheBox provides a 30-day return policy for your products. In case your product is damaged or defective, you can easily return it. It is to be noted that it might take some time for the website to return your money for the defective objects.
LightInTheBox is a shopping platform that allows a user to shop for items, including apparel, electronics, accessories for the home and garden, cosmetics, toys, and more. To know, Is LightInTheBox Legit, read the entire article, and do share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on technology, Social Media, and Gaming, keep visiting Path of EX. For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which country is the website LightInTheBox from?
LightInTheBox is headquartered in Singapore and has additional offices in California, Shanghai, and Beijing.
2. How long does it take for LightInTheBox to deliver to the US?
With the standard delivery methods, the approximate delivery time is 10 to 20 working days.