Hogwarts Legacy is a game of mystery and puzzles. You need to solve a lot of puzzles efficiently if you want to progress in the game. Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy is a puzzle you must complete to finish the side quest called Hall of Herodiana. However, don’t be scared. The solution is just a few steps away. Join me in this article to learn how to solve the Hogwarts Legacy Halls of Herodiana puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy.
The Hall of Herodiana side quest in Hogwarts Legacy has enough potential to make you puzzled as you attempt to figure it out. Hogwarts Legacy is teeming with numerous treasure vaults and puzzles like Bell puzzles, Painting puzzles, Bridge puzzles, Ravenclaw Tower puzzles, and so on. You must be patient and focused on completing these puzzles.
This Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy tutorial will explain how to finish all three riddles in the easiest way possible. So, without further ado, let’s get started with how to solve the Herodiana puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy.
In This Article
How to Solve Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy? Tips & Tricks!
Before solving Herodiana puzzle Hogwarts Legacy, you have to get the Hall of Herodiana side quests from Sophronia, which is usually found in the Astronomy Wing, standing in front of the Charms Classroom Floo Flame and gazing at a mural. So have a chat with them and agree to the quest.
You must know a few things before starting the Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy. Have a look below to see some of the proven tips and tricks you need to know about Herodiana Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Follow the exact directions on the map to go to the hidden door
- Open the door with Depulso to start the quest.
- The mini-dungeon region has three riddles, each becoming increasingly more difficult as you move along.
- The first one may be resolved with just one Depulso spell
- To complete all three, you’ll need two spells on your bar; Depulso and Accio.
Now it’s time to solve the three Herodiana puzzle Hogwarts Legacy. The process of solving every puzzle has been discussed below. Have a look!
How to Solve the First Puzzle in Hall of Herodiana?
Finding the first chest is the main goal in the first Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy. Have a look below to learn the steps!
Steps to Solve the First Herodiana Puzzle –
- Use Depulso spell to move the first two movable blocks from one side of the room to the other.
- Scale the movable blocks.
- Go through the door above them.
- Locate the first chest.
- The first element of clothing will be found inside the chest.
How to Solve the Second Puzzle in Hall of Herodiana?
The second part of Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy is more complicated than the first puzzle, but not significantly. Have a look below to learn the steps!
Steps to Solve the Second Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy –
- Use Depulso to push the moveable block to the far rear wall.
- Use Accio to draw it over the line of blocks on the ground. You must be positioned in the direction you want to remove the block.
- The following platform is reached by jumping onto it.
- Steal the chest to get the second costume element.
To solve the second Herodiana puzzle, position yourself either on top of the row of immobile stone blocks or in front of it to draw the movable blocks toward you (or else you will pull the moveable blocks the wrong way).
How to Solve the Third Puzzle in Hall of Herodiana?
The third part of Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy is the intricate one. But don’t be stressed. Follow the steps precisely and accomplish the Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy. You’ll notice that the moveable bricks are initially one block apart from the stone blocks behind them; this is intentional.
Steps to Solve the Third Herodiana Puzzle –
- Use Accio to pull the movable blocks to the far right wall by standing to the right of them.
- You will be crushed, and the puzzle will reset if you stand in the way of the moving bricks.
- Use Depulso to push the moveable block in the direction of the gold ball in the room’s center once it is in this position (which is located on top of a non-movable stone block.)
- Stand below the block while remaining on the left side of the room once you have it in this position.
- Use Accio to move it back into the proper place to solve Herodiana puzzle Hogwarts Legacy.
- When you’re properly positioned, cast Accio and transfer the movable block to the room’s left side.
- Climb back up to the beginning platform with all of the stationary stone blocks once you’ve secured it here.
- You will sprint on top of the moveable stone block in the center of the chamber opposite that golden globe with a block in it.
- Then climb on top of the moveable stone block and make your way to the other side.
- Reset the movable blocks after you’ve gotten up on that stone block.
- Hit that golden globe across from you using Basic Cast to accomplish this. At this point, the blocks ought to be returned to their initial placement.
- To move the block to the other side of the room, use Accio once more (under the doorway to the final treasure chest.)
- Race and jump onto the moveable blocks from the stone blocks you are standing on once it has been positioned correctly. Given the limited available space, it can be challenging to precisely time and position the jump. To avoid having to restart the puzzle, take your time and be cautious.
- Once it is located, climb up to the door above the blocks to get to the final chest.
This is it. This last chest contains the previous component of the costume Sophronia was searching for. And you have now accomplished the Hall of Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy.
Watch How To Solve Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy
That was all about how to solve the Herodiana Puzzle Hogwarts Legacy. Read the article thoroughly and Solve Hogwarts Legacy Hall of Herodiana Side Quest to succeed on the first attempt. Be patient and follow the instruction precisely to solve the Herodiana puzzle Hogwarts Legacy.
In Path of EX, I keep sharing necessary information about Hogwarts Legacy. So, remember to bookmark the website. Also, if you face any issues, let me know in the comment section below. Till then, happy gaming!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Many Hours Does Hogwarts Legacy Takes?
Hogwarts Legacy will take most players between 20 and 25 hours to complete fully.
2. Can You Turn Evil in Hogwarts Legacy?
Officially, the aim of your character is to save Hogwarts Legacy’s world from whatever threats are being posed. Therefore, being fully evil is not possible. This being said, you can pick rude options in dialogue and can use unforgivable curses on your enemies.
3. How to Get a True Ending Hogwarts Legacy?
You need to finish up several tasks – the amount of which will vary depending on how much you did during the normal game. Regardless of your choice, the True Ending is the same for all players. Once you wrap up all those tasks, you will have two more missions to complete the House Cup.