Assassin’s Creed Mirage is an action-packed gaming experience that has taken the whole gaming world by storm. Like with every game, there are hidden quests and puzzles that you need to solve in order to progress in the game. Many gamers have questions regarding the chamber secrets in the game. To know how to reveal the chamber’s secrets in Assasin’s Creed Mirage, you need to go through this guide thoroughly.
You will get the objective “Reveal the Chamber’s Secrets” in Assassin’s Creed Mirage during the Main Quest “The Calling.” The whole gaming experience on Assasn’s Creed Mirage is pretty straightforward, but it can get a little tricky to reveal the secret of the chamber in the Nehal’s Calling quest in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. But you don’t have to worry; I am here to help!
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn about how to reveal the chamber’s secrets in Assasin’s Creed Mirage.
In This Article
How to Reveal the Chamber’s Secrets in Assassin’s Creed Mirage?
Basim will be tasked to investigate an oasis out in the desert after reuniting with Nehal. At the bottom of the oasis, you will be led to a secret chamber. Now, here, things will get a little tricky as your next objective will be to “reveal the secret of the chamber.” For this step, there are no hints on what you should do next. Follow this guide to get the exclusive game plan to reveal the Chamber’s of Secrets in Assassin’s Creed.
The chamber is embedded with stones, and once you examine each of the stones in the chamber, you will notice that you need a specific number of Mysterious Shards to activate each one and get the piece of gear it holds within. So, you need Mysterious Shards right away in order to activate the stones. These are collectibles that have been scattered all over Baghdad.
In order to get the Mysterious Shards to activate the stones, you will have to assassinate or pickpocket specific NPCs in Baghdad. You shouldn’t worry about completing Nehal’s Calling right away at this point. Here, your main focus in Assassin’s Creed Mirage should be to have access to other quests. In case you have only just killed your first main target, go to Bureau to report to Roshan to access the rest of the main story quests.
Reveal the Chamber’s Secrets in Assassin’s Creed Mirage: A Complete Guideline
In the below-mentioned list, I have laid out the step-by-step process to reveal the Chamber’s Secrets in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- To get to the chamber of secrets, you will have to dive down to the Northern Oasis, east of Anbar. Now, follow the underwater tunnel to the end to reach the chamber of secrets.
- Now, the chamber’s secret is embedded with stones, and you will have to activate them with Mysterious Shard Collectibles.
- In order to get the Mysterious Shards to activate the stones, you will have to assassinate or pickpocket specific NPCs in Baghdad.
- To reveal the chamber’s secrets, you must use 10 Mysterious Shard Collectibles to unlock all 3 Gear Chests (they cost 2 + 3 + 5 Shards for 10 total). These are a type of collectible pickpocketed from NPCs wearing black robes. There are 2 Shards per Territory (5 Territories total x 2 Shards per Territory = 10 Shards total).
- Now that you have opened all 3 chests, “The Calling” quest will complete immediately. Each of the chests will provide you with a legendary piece of gear. The ones on the left and right give a legendary weapon, and the one in the middle gives a legendary outfit.
By following the step-by-step guidelines mentioned in the article, you will be able to reveal the chamber’s secrets in Assasin’s Creed Mirage.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is an action-packed gaming experience that is a coming-of-age story following Basim Ibn Ishaq, a street thief. The game is filled with secrets, quests, and puzzles. To know how to reveal the chamber’s secrets in Assasin’s Creed Mirage, read the entire article and share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on Gaming, Technology, and Social Media, keep visiting Path of EX. In case you have any questions or concerns, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP! Happy Gaming!