Have you used the Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3 yet? If not then this article is going to your playbook to use BG3 Burrow Hole appropriately. Join me in this article and explore!
Similar to the Karmic Dice, Burrow Hole is a very significant part of BG3. You can ncover hidden treasures and secrets by entering the intriguing Burrow Holes in Baldur’s Gate 3.
This comprehensive guide will equip you with all the strategies and methods to navigate Baldur’s Gate 3 entryways effectively. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
In This Article
What Exactly is a Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3?
Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3 can lead to potentially resource-rich areas that pique any adventurer’s curiosity. Acting as gateways to underground treasures and mysterious chambers, these openings beckon adventurers to explore their depths.
Although they might be inconspicuous at first, a keen eye can spot Burrow Holes by hovering over diminutive land indentations, especially near expansive cities or ancient ruins.
How to Enter the Burrow Holes in Baldur’s Gate 3?
Not every adventurer can simply stroll into a Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3. Specific skills and strategies are vital to access these concealed spaces.
Method 1: Harness the Power of Shapeshifting
Being able to change one’s form is not just a mere trick but an essential skill to enter Burrow Hole in BG3 .
- Embrace the Druid’s Might: Shapeshifting is a signature ability of the Druid class. So, if you’re looking to navigate these openings, ensure you have a Druid as a part of your team.
- Turn into a Cat: Believe it or not, turning into a cat is one of the simplest methods to enter the Burrow Holes. With their small and agile frames, cats can effortlessly slip into these spaces. Druids can adopt this feline form by utilizing their wild shape capability.
Method 2: Master the Gaseous Form
Another intriguing method to access Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3 is by becoming as elusive as the wind itself.
- Use Gaseous Form: This is a unique defensive spell in Baldur’s Gate 3, that allows its users to transform into gas. This spell isn’t exclusive to just one class. Sorcerers, Warlocks, and Wizards can harness its power. Plus, Druids of the Circle of Spores subclass can also tap into this ability.
Enter the Hole: Once under the Gaseous Form spell, players can effortlessly traverse through the tiniest of crevices, including the Burrow Holes.
Method 3: Embrace the Disguise of Smaller Beings
If neither shapeshifting nor turning gaseous appeals to you, there’s still hope to enter the Burrow Hole in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Play the Role: During the character customization phase, players can opt for smaller species such as Halflings or Gnomes, which can naturally fit into the Burrow Holes.
- A Masquerade: For those who have chosen a different species, disguising oneself as a Halfling or Gnome is the key. Either recruit a Shadowheart, capable of casting the disguise spell or possess the disguise self skill to impersonate any game character of your choice.
The dynamic and immersive environment of Baldur’s Gate 3 extends beyond battlefields. The intricate mechanics and skills, especially those that enable players to unearth secrets like the Burrow Holes, enhance the gaming experience. Here’s hoping this guide empowers you to delve deep and unearth the myriad secrets lying within Baldur’s Gate 3’s Burrow Holes.