Apple Music has made its place as the top music contender. While there is so much competition around which music streaming service allows the best user experience, Apple Music tops the list with its unique features. Even with platforms like Spotify, Android users are still wondering whether or not they can use the Apple Music app on their Android devices. If you are among such users, then you are at the right place. In this article, I will tell you, can you get Apple Music on Android and how to get Apple Music on Android.
Apple Music was launched in 2015, after Apple’s acquisition of Beats, replacing the company’s budding Beats Music service. Apple Music has over 100 million songs available to stream from the cloud. Apart from that the platform also hosts several free internet radio stations broadcasting 24 hours a day in over 165 countries around the world. Thus, making it one of the most sought music streaming platforms.
So, without further ado, let’s dig in to learn about, can you get Apple Music on Android devices and how to get Apple Music on Android devices.
In This Article
Can You Get Apple Music on Android?
Yes, thankfully for wider reach, Apple launched the Android version of Apple Music in November 2015. Unlike with your iPhone or iPad, you won’t find Apple Music ready and waiting for you on your Android device. Instead, you have to download and install the Android app from the Google Play Store.
Apple Music on Android works in the same way as it does on iOS devices. The platform gives users access to Apple’s immense library, create their own playlists and even generate radio stations based on their favorite tunes, artists, and genres.
Apart from that Apple Music app is quite handy in providing a user with curated information about each artist and album, thus helping you learn more about the music you love. The app works in similar a way as the service’s iOS counterpart.
How to Get Apple Music on Android?
Now that you know that you can get the Apple Music app on Android, it is time to know the ways to get Apple Music on Android. In order to do that, follow the given steps.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search and download the Apple Music app from Google Play Store.
- Once installed, launch the Apple Music app on your device.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Now, enter the same Apple ID and password you use with Apple Music.
- Open the Android Apple Music App and select to start the free trial. It lasts three months.
- You can also select the subscription type you prefer. There are four possible plans: An individual subscription for $9.99 a month, An individual subscription that lasts one year, for $99.00, A family plan that gives you six Apple Music accounts for $14.99 a month, and A student subscription that costs $4.99 a month. You’ll need to verify your college enrollment if you select this option.
- Sign in, and if prompted, enter the verification code that’s texted to you.
- Enter your payment method and preferences.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and enjoy Apple Music on Android.
Features of Apple Music on Android
When Apple Music was released for Android in 2015, it started off slow and received mixed reviews but now the platform had come a long way in the past few years and is now one of the most popular music streaming services globally. The major features of Apple Music on Android include:
- Apple Music offers a vast catalog of over 100 million songs and more than 30,000 curated playlists.
- Apple Music also provides on-demand music, the service also includes three internet radio stations, including Apple Music 1, Apple Music Hits, and Apple Music Country.
- You need an Apple ID to use Apple Music on an Android device.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, you can use Siri to control the music and queue up new songs. But there’s no voice control on Android devices.
Apple Music is among the top giant music-streaming apps, known for its personalization feature. Users can know about their listening patterns on the platform. Android users had many questions regarding whether or not they can use Apple Music on Android. To know, can you get Apple Music on Android and how to get Apple Music on Android, read the entire article and do share it with your friends.
For more trending stuff on technology, gaming, and social media, keep visiting, Path of EX! For any queries, comment below, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get Apple Music from my iPhone to my Android?
You can get Apple Music from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth.
2. Why is Apple Music not working on Android?
If the Apple Music application is not working, you can try clearing the app cache to see if that helps.
3. Is Apple Music free on Android?
You can try free trial subscription and find what you get with a subscription.