In this article, you’ll get to learn about an exciting new Easter egg, the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms. Why? Because everything 90’s is coming back these days, and nostalgic games aren’t one to stay behind, which is why games like Super Bear Adventure are giving us that 90’s vibe again.
Backrooms are a scary and creepy trend, and we’ve seen them broadly in Escape The Backrooms. As they make a debut in the fan-favorite Super Bear Adventure, we look for the hidden Backrooms and try to escape. It might sound scary if you’re not used to playing horror games, but this creepy element adds to the excitement of Super Bear Adventure.
You have to know the entry points to the Backrooms to understand how to get in, so are you excited to find the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms and explore them to come face to face with a creature you’ll have to escape? Read on to learn about the famous Backrooms in Super Bear Adventure and how to find them!
In This Article
What are the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms | Super Bear Adventure Easter Egg
The Super Bear Adventure Backrooms were added in Super Bear Adventure 10.1.0. The Backrooms are an exciting Easter egg referencing The Backrooms, a horror-related trend on the internet.
If you’re aware of the Backrooms and its creepy trend, you might know that it’s a looped classic corridor, with buzzing lights and mildewed straw-colored carpet covering it, but what makes it scary is the scary being that follows you as you try to escape.
How to Find the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms: Teleport to the Backrooms
Now that we know that The Backrooms is an internet trend seen in many games, it’s time to dig through the game to get access to it. There are two ways to find the Backrooms in Super Bear Adventure. Let’s try and get to the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms easter egg!
Method 1: Stomp Boost
Let’s check out the first possible method to find the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms:
- Fall, no-clipping / trespassing the terrain on The Hub.
- To teleport, reach a particular down.
- Above the Tutorial, reach a setting-off point at the tower & find the Stomp Boost tip.
- Do a double jump to get the extra height using the help of a block to activate a noclip condition.
- Next, fall on the lower terrains or the ground.
- Once you trespass the terrains, you’ll be teleported to the Backrooms.
Method 2: High Honeycomb Wall
There is another probable way to find the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms. Let’s check out the second method to teleport to the Backrooms in Super Bear Adventure:
- At the path to The Hive level, go to the no-collision entry.
- With the help of blocks, mount yourself on a high honeycomb wall.
- Try to reach the top and get in a terrain next to it to the Backrooms.
So, The Backrooms is an exciting Easter egg referencing The Backrooms, a horror-related trend on the internet added with the 10.1.0 update. There are two ways to find and get to the Super Bear Adventure Backrooms, one by falling using the Stomp Boost and the other by the high honeycomb wall.