Solving Constellation connection puzzles is one of the various methods to gain experience points and gacha coins in Tower of Fantasy. So now, let us see how to solve the Lepus constellation link in tower of fantasy.
Lepus Constellation in Tower of Fantasy are dispersed over the terrain just like Libra Constellation, and you may find them after seeing a clever telescope emitting a violet light. After this, if you don’t find the solution, just scroll down and read this article for the resolution of how to solve the Lepus constellation link in tower of fantasy.
This article will show you how to solve the Lepus Constellation link in tower of fantasy and where you can find it and will let you know more about shining stars and the telescope to fetch them out.
Location of Lepus Constellation Link In Tower Of Fantasy | TOF Lepus
North of the Seventh Day Forest and east of Navia Bay is where you can find the Lepus Constellation telescope. A village and neighbouring spawn place are both indicated on the map, and they are both guarded by two formidable harlequin foes. These adversaries keep watch over the tower, which has the telescope looking away from the cliff behind it so lets see how to find the Lepus Constellation link in tower of fantasy.
You must advance the narrative past Chapter Two and finish the Banges key plot point to unlock Navia in your game. You will be instructed by the plot to visit Doctor Claire on Cetus Island; at this point, you are free to explore the region.
Lets explore the region to find solution for the mystery of how to find the Lepus Constellation link in tower of fantasy.
How To Solve The Lepus Constellation Link In Tower Of Fantasy?
Solving the constellation riddle in the tower of fantasy is not at all a difficult task, and you just have to focus on the star moments through the telescope and remember the movement side.
Steps To Link The Lepus Constellation In Tower Of Fantasy
- Find the Lepus smart telescope on the map at the latitude and longitude of -276.4 and -515.9 to activate the Lepus Constellation puzzle.
- The clever telescope may be discovered adjacent to a tower watched over by two harlequins on a cliffside near Navia Bay’s southernmost section.
- The Harlequins may prevent you from using the telescope until you eliminate them first, and in the interim, they’ll be a nuisance.
- The puzzle, based on the real Lepus constellation, the puzzle is already half completed.
- When you click on the star, it will begin to light up, indicating that it is ready for linking.
- The next star in the chain can be reached by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- In order to complete the Lepus constellation linking puzzle, the orange stars must be connected to their blue counterparts.
- Start by connecting the star in the upper left corner to the star a little to the right.
- Connect the orange star below the two blue stars in the top right with the two blue stars.
- Then link the blue star in the bottom left corner with the star just above it.
- Last but not least, join the orange star next to its near left and the blue star at the bottom right.
Watch How To Solve The Lepus Constellation Link In Tower Of Fantasy
Wooh! You got your all four orange stars connected to blue stars, and you resolved your riddle of linking Lepus Constellation in Tower Of Fantasy. We hope that Pathofex has given you the easiest solution for your query of how to find the Lepus Constellation link in tower of fantasy. Now enjoy this mysterious riddle of the constellation with your friend and have a good time.
1. Can we play Tower Of Fantasy on mobile?
Yes, Tower Of Fantasy can be enjoyed on the mobile phone.
2. How much space is required by Tower Of Fantasy on mobile phones?
The game needs 12GB of space to be downloaded and played.