It so often happens that you want to download a video you saw on Reddit. Let me help you with how to download videos from Reddit. I have explained 2 methods by which you can download videos from Reddit. You can use both methods on your iPhone or iPad and Android.
You can listen to video clips on Reddit. This feature is available on iPhone and Android. If you are seeing blurry posts on your feed, you are not alone. This is the NSFW update. You can still see blurry content on Reddit by making a few tweaks. You can see your past hidden posts from your profile as well. You can change your device setting to see hidden posts on Reddit.
So, how can you download videos from the social forum? Here is how to download videos from Reddit.
In This Article
How to Download Videos from Reddit Using RedditSave?
You can download Reddit videos using RedditSave. There are a few things you will need to know. To download a video using RedditSave, you will need to copy the link for the video. You can use the RedditSave website, or you can download the Chrome or Edge extension. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download videos from Reddit using RedditSave
1. Go to the Reddit post that you want to download the video from, and tap on the Share option. You can find this at the bottom of your post.
2. Tap on Copy Link from the options that appear on your screen.
3. Now, go to RedditSave and paste the link to the video in the URL box. You will find this at the top of your screen.
4. Once you have entered the URL link, you will see the options for downloading videos in HD or SD. Tap on the link to download the video quality you want.
5. A pop-up asking for the storage location or if you want to download the video will appear on your screen. Once you tap on the suitable option, the video will start downloading.
In this way, you can download your favorite Reddit video using RedditSave.
How to Download Videos from Reddit on iPhone?
You can also download videos from Reddit using your device’s screen recording feature. I have mentioned how you can screen record using your iPhone. Let me tell you how to download videos from Reddit without using any external website.
1. To enable Screen recording from Control Center, go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Control Center.
3. Scroll down to check if the Screen recording option is added to Control Centre in Included Controls.
4. If you cannot find it in Included Controls, tap on More Controls, then tap on the Plus icon beside the screen recorder option.
5. Now, go to Reddit and then open Control Centre.
6. Tap on the Record button; after a 3 seconds countdown, the screen recording will begin. You can now start playing the video on Reddit
Note: You can see the timer turn red once the screen recording on your iPhone begins.
How to Download Videos from Reddit on Android?
You can use the screen recorder on your Android device to record videos without using any external links. Here is how to download videos on Reddit on Android
1. Open the notification panel by swiping down from the top of your screen. Depending on your device, you will be able to see the quick setting, or you can swipe again to see the options.
3. Open Reddit video on your phone that you want to record.
2. Now, tap on the Screen Recorder icon from the notification panel. You will see a pop-up for recording the video in different ways. You can choose to record the video with No Sound, Multimedia Sound, or Media sound with mic. Tap on the option suitable for you.
3. After a 3 seconds countdown, the video will start. Tap on the Reddit video to record it.
This is how you can use the screen recorder to download videos from Reddit on your Android.
So, now you have your answer to how to download videos from Reddit. You can download videos from Reddit in two ways. You can use RedditSave, or you can simply use the screen recorder on your phone. We will keep coming up with more helpful guides. Follow us to know more. Keep visiting Path of EX!