Sendit is an amazing social media anonymous app that can be used as an add-on for Snapchat and Instagram. You can use Sendit on Snapchat in a fun and creative way and engage in AR games. Likewise, you can use Sendit to ask questions and get anonymous messages on Instagram. However, users have reported that Sendit is not working and are looking for ways to fix it. So, here I will tell you Why is My Sendit Not Working, along with the quick fixes.
Sendit helps you in different ways; you can ask questions to your friends and do Sendit on the Snapchat platform. Sendit has many features to try out, whether you want to promote your business, explore new combinations of parts, or show your creativity. However, facing issues with the app can be a hurdle in trying out these features.
So, let’s get started and know why is My Sendit not working. I have mentioned the probable reasons and the fixes that will help you solve your problem immediately.
In This Article
Why is My Sendit Not Working?
Many users have complained that the Sendit app is not working. It has been reported that Sendit has stopped working on Snapchat, Sendit keeps crashing and freezing, Sendit is not showing messages, and some have said they cannot play games. Apart from this, users have reported that their Diamond memberships are not working even after the payment, and some are facing issues opening the inbox.
Whatever issues you are facing right now, here I have mentioned the probable reasons-
- Issue with the Sendit server.
- Sendit Server is under maintenance.
- The device is not compatible with the Senit app.
- The Sendit app is not updated.
- Unstable internet connection.
- Glitches and bugs on the Sendit app.
How to Fix Why is My Sendit Not Working?
If you want to know how to fix why is my Sendit not working, here I have mentioned the possible fixes. I hope these fixes will help you to solve the issue as soon as possible-
1. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Checking the Sendit Server Status
I know using the features if Sendit is down is frustrating. To check why is Sendit not working, you can check the Sendit server status online. Open the Downdetector website and check the outage reports, and you will get to know the loading issues of Sendit.
2. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Rebooting Your Device
If you want to know why my send and receive is working on Sendit, you can try rebooting your device. Hold on to the power button, tap on Reboot device, and wait until the device turns on. Then you can open the Sendit app and check if it resolves the issue.
3. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Clearing the Cache of Sendit App
Another way to fix why is Sendit not working is to try clearing the Sendit app’s cache. Simply go to your device’s settings, look for the Sendit app, and tap on Clear cache and data. Once you have cleared the cache, reopen the Sendit app and check the errors are resolved.
4. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Uninstalling and Reinstalling the App
If you want to know why does my Sendit say share instead of play, there must be issues with the Sendit app. So, to remove the errors on the app, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Go to the Google Play Store or App Store, look for the Sendit app, and tap Uninstall. Once you uninstalled the app, Reinstall the app and see if the Sendit app will start working usually.
5. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Updating the Sendit App
If the Sendit app is not working, maybe your app is outdated. To update the app to the latest version. Go to the Google Play Store or App Store, search for the Sendit app, and tap on Update. For sure, this will fix the Sendit not working issue.
6. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Checking for the Stable Internet Connection
Check for a stable internet connection to fix the Sendit not working issue. Switch your internet connection from mobile data to Wifi or to mobile data connection. Ensure your internet connection is strong enough to use the Sendit app effectively.
7. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Restarting Your Device
You can try restarting your device to fix the Sendit not working error. Tap and hold the power button, and restart your device. Once you have restarted the device, reopen the Sendit app, and I hope this will resolve the issue.
8. Fix Sendit Not Working Error by Contacting Sendit Support Team
The last way to fix Sendit not working is to contact the Sendit support team. Tap on this link, address your issue, and let them know why is Sendit not working on Android, iPhone, Samsung TV, firestick, or any other device. For sure, they will try to fix your problem as soon as possible.
Other Alternate Fixes For Why is My Sendit Not Working
There are other alternate fixes for Sendit not working that you may try if none of the above fixes work. I hope this will resolve the Sendit loading, crashing, freezing, and other possible issues.
- Update the Sendit Stickers App:- If the Sendit stickers app is not updated, it will cause errors on the Sendit app. Update the Sendit stickers app and resolve the issue immediately.
- Checking the Sendit Snapchat Stickers Server:- If there are server issues with the Sendit Snapchat stickers, it will cause an issue in the Sendit app. So, log out and log in to the app, and enter the correct login credentials. I hope this will resolve the issue.
- Check Your Device is Compatible with Sendit App:- If your device is not compatible with the app, it will cause issues with the Sendit app. Ensure the Sendit app works on your Android, iOS, or any other device.
So this was all about why is My Sendit not working. Here, I have given the list of reasons and quick fixes. If you notice why is Sending not working or loading, or you face any other glitch on the app, use these fixes right away. Share this article with your friends and let them know how to fix the Sendit not working issue. Check out Path of EX for all the trending stuff!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sendit down?
Sendit is down due to the issue of a server issue, or the server is under maintenance.
2. Why is Sendit not working on iPhone?
If Sendit is not working on iPhone, it may be due to the outdated app, accumulated cache, server issues, or unstable internet connection.
3. Why does my Sendit say share instead of play?
If Sendit says share instead of play, it may be an issue with the Sendit app or the server is down. So, try to clear the cache, switch to a stronger internet connection, or update the Sendit app.