Are you searching the internet for some great captions for your graduation posts and photos? Do you want captions that are funny and memorable? If that’s the case, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll be sharing some of the best graduation captions.
Though the situation might not be ideal owing to the pandemic with almost every college and university opting for a virtual graduating ceremony, it shouldn’t stop you from picking an impressive graduation caption.
Whether for a group photo or a solo post, with our list of captions ranging from funny and inspirational to something more quarantined-themed, you don’t need to stress about crafting a creative graduation caption.
Just read along with the article till you find the one that will speak for your personality on your graduation day.
Lists of Graduation Captions
With a variety of captions covering different sections including funny, inspirational, and even some graduation-worthy quotations and song lyrics, head over to your list of interest and pick up the caption that resonates with you.
Also, read 100+ Comments For Boys Pictures On Instagram
Best COVID Graduation Captions 2021
Though the COVID situation might have derailed the physical graduation ceremony, it doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate the virtual one. Check out the list of some of the best quarantine-related graduation captions that you can put up with your posts.
- Cap and gown, but make it a robe and sweats.
- Doing the graduation walk: from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Formal apology to the Class of 2020 for mocking that Zoom graduation.
- I’m just shocked I was able to stay awake during those virtual lectures TBH.
- Last but not least, I express my gratitude to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
- The best thing about virtual graduation: BYOB.
- As I graduate today, I’d like to thank those who got me here: Google, coffee, and a strong WiFi connection.
- Sending all my fellow grads a virtual hug. We did it!
- Zooming through to graduation.
- The best part about virtual graduation? I’m wearing slippers and not heels.
- I’d like to thank my internet connection for helping me get to graduation today.
- We love a ~socially distanced~ commencement.
- Sadly missed the opportunity for my graduation stage fall to go viral.
- Looking at my final grades, I don’t need a ceremony outside to get some vitamin Ds.
Best Funny Graduation Captions 2021
These captions will never be NOT funny. It is more than likely that before the list ends, you’ll come across a caption that suits your clown personality. Without further ado, let’s head over to the best funny graduation captions 2021:
- Making sure everyone sees it cuz I won’t be doing it again! XD
- Can I drop out now?
- Glad! We made it to graduation somehow.
- As I’m finishing my degree, I want to thank the inventor of copy-paste.
- HAHA! I have no clue how I managed to do it.
- I still wonder what I did these years.
- Now my resume is hotter by one degree.
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- Proud of my B.S.
- Is that how it feels to be a grown-up?
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- Class is dismissed…forever!
- Graduated and still clueless.
- Guess I was able to make a few of those 11:59 deadlines.
- So, like, anyone hiring…?
- I’m so glad I could spend all those years and money on THIS piece of paper.
- Wait, I passed?
- I’m still waiting for everyone to start singing like in High School Musical.
- Gotta add “college graduate” to my dating profile.
- I’m 100% certain that I am zero percent sure of what I’m going to do.
Best Inspiring Graduation Captions 2021
We all need some inspiration every now and then and what better way to inspire and motivate (not just yourself but others) by putting some inspiring captions on your graduation posts. Just go through these inspirational captions and choose the one that speaks to you.
- And so the adventure begins.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- This is the beginning of everything you want.
- The adult world is about to get a whole lot spicier!
- Get ready, world, you just got one degree hotter. 😉
- Your future is an unwritten symphony just awaiting your creative, daring and unique talent to make it a masterpiece.
- I believed I could, so I did.
- Not letting anyone or anything stand in my way.What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- If you can dream it, you can make it so.
- Whatever is good for your soul, that’s what you should do.
- If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Reach for the stars. You might become one.
- Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side, it’s the climb.
Best Quotes and Song Lyrics for Graduation Captions
This list contains captions from some of the popular quotes and song lyrics that you can use with your graduation posts.
- “What she tackles, she conquers.” —Gilmore Girls
- “It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right, I hope you had the time of your life.” —Green Day
- “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Started from the bottom now we’re here.” – Drake
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
- “I was here. I lived, I loved. I was here.” – Beyoncé
- “She turned her can’ts into cans, and her dreams into plans.” – Kobi Yamada
- “And this is the part where you find out who you are.” – The Maine
- “Mischief Managed.” – Harry Potter
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” – Natasha Bedingfield
- “We know what we are but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
- “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” – Moana
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – George Fairman
Also, Check Out 50+ Good Tinder Pick Up Lines With 83% Success Rate!
With this, it’s time to wrap up the article on the Best Graduation Captions 2021. We hope the lists spread across different categories were entertaining and helped you find your perfect graduation caption.
If you liked the content, share it with your graduating friends and let us know, in the comment box below, which caption did you find the most appealing. And don’t forget to follow Path of Ex for daily content updates on lifestyle, entertainment, and technology.
Feature Image Credit: 899thewave.fm